coffee with love

"Did she come out of the room ?" surabhi asked santoshi as she nodded her head saying 'no'.

"Has she eaten anything ?" surabhi asked.

"She did. I gave her breakfast with savi and she knows savi doesn't have breakfast without her. So I gave her breakfast." santoshi said.

"Does mau is angry with me because I ate her chocolates?" savi asked surabhi.

"No baby, she is not angry at you. She is sad because her friend is angry with her." santoshi made excuse.

"Savi, go and play with your dolls. Surabhi mau will talk to your mau and then she will play with you." santoshi said.

"She has been in the room for whole day ?" surabhi asked.

"I tried to talk to her di, but she didn't replied to me. She only replied to savi as savi is her weak point." santoshi said as they both sighed.

"What are we gonna do, I thought that this time I will help her to come out of all things but everything went wrong. She was pleading to me that she didn't wanted to come here but I forced her to come here di. And all this happened, this is all my fault." santoshi said.

"This is not your fault santo, I suggested to them to have her name in list of calling guests. And also I did all the arrangements of coming her for you both." surabhi said as they both were blaming themselves for what has happened with her.

"That wasn't your fault and also this time I had made up my mind to come here and that's why I came here without making any fuss." gayatri said as she came out of her room and made her way to the dining table.

Santoshi and surabhi looked up to gayatri, she was wearing top with white jeans

Santoshi and surabhi looked up to gayatri, she was wearing top with white jeans. It was the first time when she has came out of her room after the incident with harshal.

"I am going out, Do any of you want to give me company ?" gayatri asked while she tied her heels.

They both were looking at her with disbelief, she was something different. She totally had changed herself with new her.

"I am asking you again do you want to come with me ?" gayatri asked again as they both shooked their heads saying 'no'.

"Are you sure, you are going out ?" surabhi asked gayatri.

"I am going out and also I had made up my mind that I am going out in any condition." gayatri said as she widely smiled.

"And also I am thinking of going for shopping." gayatri said.

"Okay !" surabhi said, santoshi was going to say something but surabhi kept her hand on hers and stopped her from saying anything.

"Okay bye !" gayatri said, She kissed the forehead of savi and went out of the room.

"Di" santoshi said.

"I know santo, but she needs her time and it's not like she is new here, She knows all the gallies (shortcuts) more than us. Don't worry, she will be fine." surabhi said, santoshi nodded her head.