Third wheel

Harshal went to his closet, he checked his closet and grabbed one of his sweatpants and made her wear his sweatpants. Harshal picked up gayatri in his arms and made his way towards the car. He made a gayatri sit on the seat and buckled her up. He gave a house keys to caretaker and sat down on driver seat. He started to drive towards the gayatri's home, he kept checking his left side but complete journey gayatri didn't opened her eyes.

He again picked up her in his arms, and went inside gayatri's building. He took a lift to reach her flat. He knocked her door, santoshi opened the door as her eyes went wide open. Santoshi let harshal came inside home, harshal went to gayatri's bedroom and lay her on the bed without giving any attention to santoshi. Harshal kissed on gayatri's forehead and covered her with duvet as she mumbled something into her sleep.

"What you did to her now ?" santoshi asked as she stood in front of him.

"I did nothing. She came to my home last night, she was drunk and I couldn't sent her home last night in that situation." harshal explained and started to left.

"Harshal, stop making problems in her life anymore. She already had loose her everything because of you, She don't have anything now to loose so please I request you not to make fuss, she won't be able to handle it." santoshi said.

"She is mine santoshi and this time I am not letting her go from my life." harshal said and left towards his destination to make gayatri his.

Santoshi stood there with thousand questions in her mind, she was regretting her decision to forced gayatri to come in mumbai with her.

Harshal called sarthak to come on his private room with all of their friends. Sarthak told him that he will be there in half hour, Harshal took shortcut to reach his private room within half hour. He came to his office and told his secretory to cancel all the meetings.

He came into his cabin and told everyone to came into his private room. He made his way to private room with the one thought that 'He will clear all this misunderstanding in the week.' Everyone sat down on the sofa as they all looked up to harshal, they all knows if harshal called them this urgently that means he has something going in his mind.

Harshal took a look of his 3 friends named (Sarthak, Julien and Ahmed). He knew whatever he would tell them to do, they will do it without having any doubt in their mind.

"So, what's the purpose of calling us here ?" Ahmed asked.

"Yeah, we are all waiting for it." sarthak said.

"May I come in ?" a girl asked.

"you may." julien said.

Girl came inside the room, she placed a plated of snacks in front of them as she went out without asking or saying anything.

"You have ordered snacks here in my private room." harshal asked.

"yeah, because without eating I can't think properly." julien said.

"We can't think properly." sarthak said as they all picked up plates and started to have snacks in no time.

"Guys, It's important." harshal said.

"Yeah, we all know if you are asking for our presence then it must be important than our business meetings." sarthak said.

"So, first have seat. It's gonna be long meeting." julien said. Harshal sighed and closed the door properly, he sat down to talk but his friends were busy in having snacks. Harshal knows in this time only one would grab their attention.

"It's about gayatri." harshal said and looked up some where else.

"What do you mean ?" sarthak asked.