Changes is us

From the past 2 days, gayatri were noticing the changes that harshal had made in her life. She were liking the changes, how he were making his effort to make her smile, how he was trying to make food when he didn't even had a idea about it.

The guy who never had saw the face of kitchen who made food for her while trying to keep smile on his face. She has seen his face when he was confused between the type of masalas and the measure of water and how he mixed the masalas. Harshal thought that she was just there because she wanted but he didn't knew she were loving the fact that he was in the kitchen and making something for her or were doing efforts. He has never done something like this in his life. Now, it was truth that he was making differences in his life as he said.

She only wanted whatever outcome will be of this situation, just wanted a good output so that she won't loose anything in her life again. Her present were keeping her on the rope without any support, where either she will be alone in her future or she will have her future with her family.  As the family word clicked in her mind, her heart start screaming for only one person, the love of her life.

When she looked back in her past, her past shows that she was happy when she were having harshal with her but after then she lost her smile, her happiness and her everything that was important to her. She did everything which was in her control to be happy without him but her heart only wanted him by her side.

She knew harshal is a man of word, when he gave word to someone that means he is sealing a promise in his words and that person don't have to worry about anything. But whenever harshal had given her promise, he never had completed it like he meant. He told her that he will be her side in every situation but he left her alone when she needed him in her life most. He left her !

He told her that he will be on her side, but he wasn't there when she needed him. He told her that he won't have doubt on her but he was the one who had doubt on her. He told her that he will take her side but he was the one who left her side when she wanted him by her side. He said that he won't change ever but as the situation changed he changed as well like he never loved her.

Whenever harshal had given her word, he always has changed it as the situation. This time also he has given her word that he will change for her, for their relationship. Does he really want to chnage ?

She wanted to deny the fact that he will leave her again but her mind were screaming that he will as he had did in past. Her heart wanted to believe in his words but he never had kept his words with her as he had kept his words with another people. 

Questions were dancing in her head, wanted an answer for them as she don't wanted someone to break her heart like past. Trust, all she was craving for trust, She wanted harshal to made her believe in the answers which he were serving in front her. She were on the road with no destination, every one asking her to believe in them. But does her heart is having enough trust to believe in them.

From the day she has came in mumbai, all harshal did was blamed her for everything she never had done. Then what happened in one night that made harshal believe in her and want to find the answers and mainly he is doing the things that he has never done in his life. Working in the kitchen, taking her to the cafe where they had spent their most of the time.  

Skipping meetings and staying at home working, Watching a cartoon movie with savi. This aren't definitely harshal's things. But whatever he is doing, he is doing for something which is not giving calmness to gayatri.  Things weren't same as it supposed to be. She could have handled his hatred, it was better for her, it was definitely better than this kind of behavior.

All she has questions, only questions with her. Which weren't helping her with the situation. She couldn't understand the way of things were happening with her.

As she didn't has anything to loose that she could care of. As all she was having her sisters with her. But there was no chance that they would leave her in any situation. They never left her when whole world was against her then why would they left her now ?

So, hey guys. Here is the 35 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^