you and me

Harshal made promise to himself that he won't let her go in any situation. Gayatri was confused with all the things happening with her. First, she didn't wanted harshal to make confession in front of everyone like this and then she didn't wanted to witness  of everything.

She smiled at everyone and went out to have fresh air. She was feeling suffocated in the environment where everyone was cheering her up and asking to forgive harshal. Does she really want to forgive Harshal but she wasn't angry at him, she showed everyone that she was angry but how can she angry on someone who is important to her. Harshal was keeping eye on gayatri, he knew she didn't wanted him to confess his emotions like this but still he did it. Harshal announced everyone to have lunch and followed her to balcony. He stared at her, she was breathing to make her nerves calm. 

As sometime went, gayatri felt someone was observing her, she turned to harshal as harshal smiled at her. 

"What are you doing here ?, you should be attending your guests." gayatri said as harshal went close to her and said,

"I am giving time to very close person." 

"But they are important. You sho-" harshal cut off her sentence and said, "Now you are important to me and they knows about us. Also i have brother who can handle everything behind me."

Harshal had point and after his statement gayatri got to know that he wasn't going to leave her alone.

"You know why we started our company ?" Harshal said.

"Yeah, because you didn't wanted your dad's money and also didn't wanted to be burden on shreetej's shoulders." Gayatri answered.

"Yeah, but this is one reason why i started this company." Harshal said.

"Then what's the other reason ?" Gayatri asked.

"As you know I am selfish. I didn't wanted you to go out somewhere and work under someone. And mainly you has to stay away from me. I thought If I start this company then you will help me eventually and I also had thought that I will blackmail your father if he didn't get agree with my idea. I had set up a plan with Julien as he hates your father from his heart." Harshal said and chuckled. While gayatri was looking at him with shock. She knew he was possessive but he will cross the limit of possessiveness like this, she didn't knew. 

"What was the plan to blackmail my father ?" gayatri asked.

"Julien told me that he was more than ready to be with our family as bhai (brother) loves surabhi and when they both will get marry, his reputation was going to increase in society as we are very famous around this city. So we decided to tell him If he didn't supported you to work with me then I will tell my father that surabhi Bhabhi (sister in law) is not perfect to be wife of bhai (brother)." harshal said.

"What ?" gayatri exclaimed.

"Yeah, Sorry to say but your dad was ready to married off surabhi Bhabhi (sister in law) with bhai (brother) at any cost and he told Julien by himself when he was drunk and Julien was helping him to get home. He had decided to make her marry with brother when my dad joked about their marriage but eventually shreetej bhai (brother) fell in love with Surabhi Bhabhi (sister in law) and made this easy for him." Harshal said.

"Okay !", gayatri whispered, she knew her parents didn't love her like her sister but for stupid reputation her dad will force his favourite daughter to get marry with a rich person.

Gayatri was thinking about her dad's thought as her mind turned off to the Farhan chacha's question. She has to ask him about it but was waiting for right moment when they will be alone and now the situation was with her, they were alone with each other and no one was there to disturb them.