claim her

Gayatri came out of the cafe, she wasn't scared but she couldn't handle herself after hearing bhavesh's words. She took another galli (shortcut) as she knew if she took a road or previous galli (shortcut) then bhavesh will find her in no time.

'What happened to me ?, Those words made me leave the cafe. I thought I would spend some time alone and will clear my mind but no !, I don't have any nice time for me.' gayatri thought.

"So you left cafe ha ?" harshal said as he came behind her. Gayatri stopped on the spot as she heard his words.

"What are you doing here ?" gayatri asked without looking back at harshal.

"Wherever you go, I will follow you." harshal whispered near to ear as he came close to her.

"Were you following me ?" gayatri asked, Harshal got angry with the thought that she will caught him in his own games. Harshal grabbed her hand and dragged her to his car, he opened the car and push her into it.

"What are you doing harsh, Where are you taking me ?" gayatri asked while harshal sat down on the driver seat. Gayatri asked him several time but he kept ignoring her.

"I am not going anywhere with you." gayatri said and she tried to open the door but harshal had already locked it when he sat down in the driver seat.

"Where are you taking me harsh, tell me ?" gayatri asked.

"I am taking you to our home." harshal said as gayatri stopped herself from saying anything else. She knows there is no way that she could come out of it now.

Harshal fastened his car to reach the home fast. He promised his brother that he will try not to interfere in her life but here is he, dragging her to his home, to their home. As he reached to their home, he came out of his car and opened door for her. When she didn't came out of the car, he dragged her out of the car, she stumbled but he handled her as always.

"Why are you doing this ?" gaaytri asked but he ignored her and dragged her to home.

He opened the door for both of them, Gayatri was looking at harshal continuously. He took her inside the bedroom as she remembered when they first time spend their night here. Where she lost herself to harshal, where they both made love to each other, where they both confessed their love to each other.

"You remember this bed, where we made love to each other, where you told me how much you loves me, where I took you first before you started to whoring around." harshal said as tears started to flee from her eyes.

"I do. Now let me go." gayatri said as harshal grab her from her elbows.

"Why so hurry ?" harshal said, gayatri tried to free herself but harshal made his grip tight on her.

"Gayatri be my slave and spread your legs for me then I will pay you too." harshal said, he wanted to make her feel disgust.

"I don't want to be your slave and also stop forcing yourself on me." gayatri said.

"I will and don't want to be my slave but that's what you do right with other boys ?" harshal said as he remembers his words.

"Let me gayatri, and I will make you feel good in every second that we will spend together here." harshal said, gayatri freed herself and slapped him very hard.

"You don't have any right on me, and also if you made me stay here anymore. I will make complaint against you." gayatri said.

"Oh really ?, then go and make a complaint against me." harshal said normally. Gayatri knows that if harshal is saying something normally then that means he has some plans in his mind. But she didn't focused on his words, she picked up her bag and ran to door.

As she got succeed in opening door, harshal came and closed the door before she could make her way outside and said, "Not before we could do something together."

"I am not staying here with a disgusting person like you." gayatri said, she tried to push harshal from the door.

"Am I disgusting ?" harshal asked but gayatri didn't replied.

"Okay then let me show you how disgusting I am." harshal said, He grabbed her from her elbow and dragged her to bedroom again.

He pushed her to bed and grabbed her both hands in his. Gayatri started to cry vigorously, she tried to push harshal but he made sure that she won't used her legs.

"Why are you crying my slave ?" harshal asked.

"Let me go harsh." gayatri requested but harshal wasn't in his right mind to understand anything.

Harshal was too busy in licking her neck as gayatri grabbed the vase and smashed it on his head. He fell on the floor and grabbed his head in his hands, Gayatri threw the vase on the floor she wanted to help him but stopped herself from helping him. Before harshal could handle himself she made a run toward the door, Harshal notices gayatri was trying to ran away from him.

He shooked his head and got up from his place, he ran after gayatri and grabbed her before she could make a way to outside. He slammed her against wall and grabbed her tightly, gayatri pleaded to let her go but he started to kiss her on the neck. He bite her neck as he found the sweet spot on her neck. Gayatri tried to push him but he was blind by his rage, he wanted to claim her as his. He wanted to make her his as he made her his years ago.

 Harshal stopped himself as he felt gayatri had stopped having fight against him. He dis-attached himself from her, gayatri felt unconscious in his arms as he got to know what he has done with her.

So, hey guys. Here is the fortieth chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^