Daughter

Last night, when they arrived to his home. He didn't woke up gayatri from her slumber instead of that he took her in arms and made her sleep in his room. His mom was impressed with his behaviour. She knew how much he loves gayatri but was keeping himself away from her for stupid reasons.

She told her husband about his arrival, he hugged her and said he will take care of him. She knew what her husband was up to. He always had made sure that his sons will have the girl whom they loves. He also kept tabs on gayatri when she left the city without informing anyone. He was aware about her every second but stayed mum for his son. He knew his son will find a way to get her back in two situations, first when he wouldn't be able to stay away from her anyone. Second, when someone will ask gayatri to come back.

"Go to sleep wifey. We have a big day tomorrow." Her husband said as they both went to sleep.

Morning hit everyone telling them that its time to find another lead for the investigation. Harshal was more than ready to find out. He woke up early and made breakfast for every one to divert his mind from the things which was crossing his mind.

"Good morning harsh." His dad greeted him.

"Don't dad, you know only gayatri calls me harsh." Harshal said, he served breakfast to his brother and father.

"He is just pulling your leg man." Shreetej said before dig in the breakfast.

"Ready for the task ?" His dad asked him. He nodded his head in approval. He didn't know what he was going to do but he was sure that his dad will help him anyway.

They all had their breakfast.They didn't woke up their women's in order to save themselves from the mess that will happen. It was Sunday that means it was family day and family day meant to spent with the family. His dad called his driver to get ready the car and told him to the destination.

"Just follow my lead." His dad said.

His dad knocked on the door, as gayatri' dad opened the door. He was shocked with their arrival but welcomed them anyway.

"What a pleasant surprise sir." His wife said while gesturing them to have seat.

"Well what should I say. My son needs to ask you some questions and have answers for them without any problem. And you know me very well." His dad said as all of them took a seat on the sofa.

Gayatri's parents knew how harshal's dad is possessive about his son's. And will give them what they want but in the limit.

"What questions sir ?" Gayatri's dad asked.

"Son." His dad gestured harshal to continue.

"Well, we just want to know that why you arranged an greet meeting with gayatri's uncle. Before years ago, when you left her alone by herself." Harshal asked politely.

"It was our family matter harshal. I don't think so that I have to answer it." Gayatri's dad said clearly not wanted to answer to his questions.

"Well mr. Sarpotdar. Clearly you are having this expensive life with my life. And I can snatch this life from you in any minute but I am asking you very politely that answer the questions that my son wanted." His dad said. Harshal and shreetej were shocked with his statement that he just made. Their dad were giving him money for the expenses that they were using.

"Umm. I know sir. But I don't what your son is asking." Gayatri's dad said.

"Well it happened in the same year. When you threw your daughter away in the night and you kept her alone in this house by herself. when you clearly knows that she don't likes to stay alone." Shreetej said.
Gayatri's parents gasped at the outburst of shreetej.

"So now tell us the truth." His dad demanded.

"You allowed your daughter to have a trip with her boyfriend for whole week in the same week." Harshal added.

"Someone asked us to do that." Her parents exclaimed.

"Who ?" Harshal asked.

"I don't know but they asked her to be alone for a day or day tomorrow." Her dad said.

"And you did that ?" Shreetej asked.

"They gave me nice amount of money for that." Her dad added.

"You sold your daughter for some money. They could have killed her or would have done some worse things." Shreetej said as harshal's anger were not in limit. He got up from his place and went close to her dad. He hold his collar and threw punches at him continuously. Harshal's dad and his brother made him calm and asked him to sit down.

After some time, harshal calmed down in some minutes while her mother gave water to her husband and used ice bag on his face.

"It was matter of some days and also what's the use of her if she didn't give me money." Her dad exclaimed.

"I was giving you money from the day when shreetej told me that he loved your daughter and I doubled the amount when harshal proposed your daughter. " his dad said.

"But you were greedy. You have nice girls who would do anything for you but still you couldn't keep your self at bay." His dad said.

"I never loved her. She was unwanted child." Her dad said.

"What was the problem huh ?, her uncles were doing her education and I was giving you nice money to keep this life continue." His dad said.

"Let it go dad. we will continue this later. Now we wanted an answers from him." Shreetej said while making his dad calm.

"Yes dad, bhai (brother) is right. We should ask him about that day." Harshal added. His dad nodded his head and motioned gayatri's dad to continue.

So, hey guys. Here is the 58 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^