past in present

Gayatri didn't say anything while driving the rest of the road. Harshal wanted to say something but didn't wanted to disturb her.

As the harshal parked his car, gayatri opened the door and went out. She directly went to her room and closed the door with thud. She cried her heart out as she was holding them back. She always has promised herself that she will never show her feelings to anyone specially him but Today she couldn't handle herself and kissed him and told him how muh she loves him.

Harshal wanted to knock on the door but stopped himself thinking she needed her time as he sat beside the door. Today he kissed her because he couldn't stop himself as she was crying and he wanted to comfort her but mainly when whole game changed when gayatri kissed him back with same passion.
The kiss was proof that they both wanted each other and there is something between them which was holding them back.

Door was the only thing between them which was keeping them away from comforting each other. Both was missing each other as guilt was showering over them.
Its been evening everyone was in their room but shreetej wss waiting for his brother and gayatri. He stayed at first floor not wanted to show himself to anyone, he was observing everything from the first floor, it was first time when his brother was crying for a girl. Harshal could have opened the door within the seconds but he was patiently giving her time. Shreetej never thought his brother would be behave like this, he knew that his brother never stopped loving her, he had seen him sleeping with her earring for comfort.

Shreetej smiled and came back to his room, he saw his wife was reading a pregnancy book as he laid beside her. She has been reading books from the day she got to know she is pregnant.

"What's with that smile ?" Surabhi asked as she saw her husband was continuously smiling.

"I knew harshal was in love with gayatri but didn't know this much that he would stay outside of her room while crying on his dids." Shreetej said.

"What he is doing outside of her room. ?" surabhi asked.

"I don't know. But don't disturb them let them find their own way." shreetej said as surabhi sighed and got into the bed.

Sutabhi wanted to go and asked him what had happened between them but after hearing shreetej's words she stopped herself from asking him. On the other hand, harshal stayed still on the place.
He was praying to god to let her open the door.

He took out his phone from his jeans pocket and opened secured Folder which he had hid from everyone. He slided one photo to another, it was their which he took in their college time. He smiled as her photos were passed. She was happy in every photo, she had her cute, pouty faces in them. She didn't even knew when and how he had took her photos. In some of photos she was sleeping which he took when they spend their nights with each other.

He played the video in which she was eating pav bhaji, and she was so concentrated on food. He wanted to take a bite but she wasn't ready to share with him and that's why he ordered another one. He knew her food is her first love and for that she could ignore him too.

He could have succeeded to show people that he had forgotten her but only he knew how much he is into her. He came to one photo when he told her how she means to him and how much he loves her. It was candid photo which sarthak had clicked it. They were hugging each other and harshal were kissing her forehead.

Everyone was staring at harshal who was busy in settling a bouquet as per the like of gayatri. He knew very well how she likes a bouqhet, he arranged the roses in centre and wrapped them in paper with surrounding of leaves and chocolates as he has put them with it. She loves chocolates too and he don't want to be nervous in front of her while saying the words he had practiced in last night.

He is comfortable with her but when it comes to share his feelings in front of her, it always becomes difficult to him. He did whatever his brother told him too but he knew his brother was pulling on him. So he decided he will arrange a bouquet and will tell her his feelings.

"Her class is going to over soon."  His friend said as he checked his watch. Time was crossing the line and he still has to arrange the chocolates in the bouquet.

He tried to make it quick, he placed two chocolates together and made pairs of them. He did as he could do it quick.

Gayatri left her class, she was more than ready to meet her best friend. She bid bye to her friends and crossed the stairs while jumpinh on every two stairs. Peon yelled at her for her behaviour as she was going to listen to him.

She came to ground floor, she took out pen from her back pocket and signed the attendance. She smiled at peon and went out college.

She was excited to meet him as shreetej gave her little hint that his brother is going to do something for her which was shock for him. She came to her friends, she hugged her sister and smiled at everyone.

"Hii.." harshal whispered nervously. Whatever he was upto it was different for him.

"Hey..." gayatri blushed.

"I want to tell you something." as gayatri proceed him to say.
"I was preparing myself for this day but i think i have lost my words." Hashal said. Gayatri kissed on his cheek lightly  and said, "It's  okay!"

"Gayatri, I love you !. You mean so much to me. I never felt this feelings towards to any girl. I dont want to be your just best friend anymore, i want to be your boyfriend." He said as she blushed.

"Will you be my girlfriend? " he asked finally.

"Yes." She said while blushing  and hugged him,he hugged her back.

Everyone clapped as they hugged each other, they both  were happy but  harshal was beyond happy as he was having his love of life in his arms.

Harshal always has adored that day like it happend just yesterday. He came back to his senses as he heard light snores that means she was asleep while crying.

He got up from his place, he went to the main closet and took out master key. He came back to the room and unlocked the door, he swiftly opened the door from outside not wanted to hurt her. He saw she was asleep on the floor, he took her into his arms and put her in the bed.

"You means a lot to me its just I can't expressed this feelings to you." Harshal said and gently kissed her forehead.

So, hey guys. Here is the 37 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^