help !!

Gayatri was busy checking her mails and messaged. Harshal already had left for office, he wanted to have a video conference with his business friends. So Gayatri stayed back and told harshal that she will handle all things by herself. By her words, she booked cab for herself and had a full breakfast. As the ride was smooth, it was only 25 minutes road between the office and their home by the cab or car. She was going to call her sister but before she could press the button, driver pressed the brake that made car stop by force. Gayatri handled herself by keeping her hand between the space.

"What happened ?" Gayatri asked.

"Don't know mam, a man came between the road." Driver said, he was quiet young.

"Oh gosh !" Gayatri said as she hurriedly went out of car and came forward. She saw the man was clenching his left hand with his right hand. He was helping himself to stand, gayatri went close to him and helped him to stand.

"Are you okay ?" Gayatri asked him very politely.

"Yeah, can you please get me my bag." The person said.

"Yeah for sure." Gayatri said, she collected his belongings and kept it in his bag. Then she gave that bag to the person.

"Thank you miss." The person said.

"Well if you want we can go to hospital." Gayatri offered a help but he declined it very nicely.

"No thanks miss. I was in hurry didn't know where I was going." The person said.

"It's okay, what was the emergency that you couldn't understand your surroundings." Gayatri asked.

"Actually, my wife went in delivery and I was just going there. I took cab from my office and that cab drive me here." The person said, gayatri looked at him, he was in his mid 30's.

"What's your wife's name ?" Gayatri asked him.

"Saras." The person said with smile.

"Okay, do you need any help for your wife. Don't worry I can help you." Gayatri said.

"No miss, thanks for your concern." The person said. He got up from his place and crossed the road, this time he took his time to cross the road.

Gayatri stared at the person, who crossed the road and went directly to the hospital, which was located on the opposite site of her.

"Miss ?" Driver tried to call gayatri but she was busy thinking about the person.

"Miss ?" Driver asked, this time little loudly as gayatri came out of her trauma.

"Let's go !" She ordered the driver and got into the car. She reached to her office in next 10 minutes. She paid to the driver and entered into building. All students were greeting her but she was disturbed with the accident that happened earlier.

"Hey girl, you are late but it's okay. I have handled all the things here." Neha said as soon as she saw gayatri.

"Sorry !" gayatri said.

"What happened are you okay ?" Neha asked, she saw how tensed gayatri was looking.

"Yeah !" gayatri said.

"tell me, what happened ?" Neha demanded.

"Actually, I met with an accident. I mean not me. But there was person who suddenly came in front of the cab, He is okay. But I don't know why that person." gayatri said.

"What about that person ?" Neha asked.

"I think, I have seen that person some where. Don't know where. But I am sure that I have seen that person." gayatri said, the confusion was plastered on her face.

"It's okay shona. It happens. Anyway, I have handled all things here with students." Neha said.

"hmm" gayatri hummed

"Can you handle paper work for me." Neha asked gayatri who was still busy with her thoughts.

"Yeah, I will. Don't worry about it." gayatri responded after sliding all the thought aside.

"Okay then I will see you in office. I have to make important call." Neha said, she started to pass her to get through the exit.

"Who is this important person." gaaytri asked, Neha turned to her and said,

"my soon to be husband. Now go. Give me some privacy." gayatri giggled at her and left.

Neha took out her phone and dialled the number, it was private number saved for counted persons. It ringed three times but the person on the other side didn't replied. Neha sighed and again called the person. This time person picked up the phone and hummed In the response.

"You were right." Neha said.

"About what ?" the person asked.

"The person, gayatri mentioned that she met some person whom she already had met but don't recognize him." Neha mentioned.

"How ?"  the person asked.

"She said that, she met with an accident and that person suddenly came in front of the cab from no where." Neha said.

"On it." the person said.

"Track the location and check the details." Neha said.

"I have track down the location, Her cab had stopped near the hospital for more than 15 minutes." the person said.

"Go there and check for the cctv footage." Neha said.

"Are you going to say all this things to harshal ?" the person asked.

"Of course. I will tell him after this call. I wanted to tell you first before that person could erase the footage." neha said.

"Don't worry, We will hack into their system for that footage." the person said.

"Then do it fast. I am going to have talk with harshal about this." Neha said as she cut the call and left directly to the office.

Some where in the office :

"Hack into the hospital's security and get that footage. Do it fast." the person ordered the men under him.

So, hey guys. Here is the 53 rd chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^