face the world

Everything went so fast as the confession day raised up, everyone came back home after two days break. While returning home, shreetej was happy while surabhi was tensed thinking about the day, shreetej tried to make her understand the situation that her sister is not going to get hurt but she denied every thought about it.

Santoshi was more than happy as her sister was finally getting what she wants. She was getting her job and her respect back. As everyone was happy or sad about the confession day gayatri was confused about what she really wanted ?

Everything was ready, stages were prepared, the hall and mic was prepared to let the world know what's the story of past, but the question is, Is gayatri ready ?

Harshal had already read the paragraph for thousand times but he wasn't sure about his own words which he was choosing for confession. He was thinking about the confession is it really confession or something else. Whatever it was he was prepared for that, In the end he is going to have his gayatri.

People started to come as the time hit the clock, refreshments were served. Shreetej welcomed everyone as they settled down.
People weren't unknown some of his business friends, family and his loyal workers.

Everyone's attention were on the stage, there were whispers about what's happening. Gayatri knew this will happen, people will talk about this and will think harshal couldn't even judge a situation.

Harshal came to stage as whisperes calm down, now everyone's attention on the harshal. He took a deep breath, he already had done this thousand times but today was something different for him. He didn't wanted to create any issue.

"Good Morning Everyone !" Harshal said as everyone stared at him. Everyone was waiting when harshal will say those words that they were waiting to be heard.

"Are you ready ?" santoshi asked gayatri who were biting her nails not knowing what to do about the situation. She tried to make harshal understand but he wasn't listening to her. She also tried to have conversation with shreetej but he only said that whatever is going to happen, it' good for their relationship and he don't want to interfere in harshal's decision.

"I don't know, If I really want this or not. I wanted him to make confession and do wanted him to give me the authority that I was having but now when he is giving me everything, I don't want this." gayatri explained her situation to santoshi but now nothing can make change in harshal's decision.

"As everyone know that this company is also under the name of Miss Gayatri Sarpotdar, who is half owner of this company like me." harshal started to say the words as everyone was patiently hearing what he was saying. Shreetej was smiling like idiot who was happy for what his brother was up to.

"We started this company at very young age, gayatri helped me into everything. We did projects, we handled clients, we made family with our partners, we made connections with our loyal employees. She always believed in family and connections and in relations. I never did. But after this years, when I look back into past she was right about making connections and relations." harshal added his words into his speech as gayatri smiled knowing he remembered her words.

"It was definitely difficult for us to build this company. From the beginning when we got our first client, we were already got rejected by five clients. But she never left her positive energy, she supported me in my stupid decision, helped me to understand everything. She understood me, she stood beside me when I had fights with people. She helped me to be good person."

"When we got successful in our first project, I was on the ninth cloud knowing that I can do anything in my life. I was blind by our little success, but she showed me the reality that success was big. Of course ! not any question. But it wasn't that big that we should throw a big party and waste some money on it. We had fight, our first fight as business partners and we got settled having a coffee and Maggi as party. It was so little and cheap but it gave me satisfaction. That night taught me that satisfaction is important more than anything."

"After that we had so many clients, we brought a floor of this building and started our office here. When I told her that I will buy this building and then I will change into office building and hundreds and hundreds people will work under me. She laughed at my childishness but she promised me that she will help me to turn this dream into reality. We did so much hard work and finally brought this building under my name. She didn't mentioned her name in the papers, she only mentioned my name and make me owner of this. When I asked her why she did that she told me it was my dream, if I wouldn't have saw that dream then we never had thought of buying that building."

"We appointed our first 50 fresher's batch after one year till then we were working with 15 people. She always had strong relationship with every worker and why not?. She always been like this to every one. It was our first great achievement. After that we never stopped our work, we spent every minute on this. She were continuously making relationships and friendships with other persons and were having business presenting them our ideas and were making contracts."

"We spend years and years on this business, expanding it. Making it world known. I never felt that I was alone while doing this things. Because she was there for me. She was there to hold me back when I was about doing something bad. She helped me in everything. There is no Mr. Harshal Samant, if there is no Miss Gayatri Sarpotdar." Harshal said as gayatri's breathing stopped for little. She never thought that harshal will say something like this.

"I loved her, Still I love her." Harshal said as gayatri stared at him wanted to know if his feelings are true or not ?

"Every thing was perfect till My mind hadn't this bad thought about her. It was my mistake that I blamed her for the thing that she hadn't done. It took me years to understand my mistake but I didn't waste time to threw her out of her own company. She never did any paper on her name as there only me who was owner of all this empire. I claimed to love her but I never did. I just made her mine without asking her choice. "

"She was everything to me. I never thought of sharing her with any one because she was mine. I claimed it, there is no excuse that I could use now. But I know one thing why I did that she was there for me for my everything. I knew that she is gonna be there for me in every situation while she was doing her best for me, I couldn't even match her footprints of what she went through."

"After taking this years to understand my mistake. I knew that I am nothing without her."

"So, will you forgive me shona ??"

"This time i will be good person to you. And won't doubt you on anything."

"I will be the person you want to be with. I will be old harshal who will love you."

As Harshal stated the statement, people started to cheer for harshal and gayatri. Everyone was happy that their friend was coming back to the place where she belong. They asked gayatri to give chance to harshal.

"I know, I have done mistakes not believing you, not trusting you and couldn't be there when you needed me but I promise this time I will try my best to solve this situation that I had created." harshal said as gayatri was staring at him.

Gayatri couldn't understand what to do or what not to do but when every one was cheering her up and asked for chance she couldn't say anything but smiled to them.

"This time, I am not letting you go like I did in our past." harshal said.

"I think, it's time when you let things go and move on. You know very well that you can't function without him too, you need him as he do." santoshi whispered in gayatri's ear.

"Will you give me chance shona ?" harshal asked more than he requested. Gayatri knew she needs harshal too like he do. She nodded her head saying yes as everyone cheered more as noise get bloomed in the hall. Everyone was happy, they were saying thanks to gayatri and saying welcome to the company where she truly belongs.

Surabhi couldn't hold her tears back as she started to cry, shreetej handled her saying everything is going to be okay and she don't have to worry about it.

Harshal was happy that his shona is with him now and after this she will stay beside him no matter what ! He will make sure of this !

So, hey guys. Here is the 41 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^