kisses and love

Harshal stopped car in front of gayatri's building and came out of car to gayatri.

Gayatri walked for a little as harshal stared at her wanted to say something but stopped himself. Gayatri stopped in middle from walking and walked back to harshal.

She stood in front of him and stared at him. Then unknowingly she matched her lips to his. Harshal kissed her back as this is what wanted he wanted to feel against his skin. Gayatri brushed her hands against harshal's hand as he smiled to himself.

"I love you !" Gayatri said as she broke the kiss.

Harshal saw the change, last time when she wanted to say this words, she was shuttering and didn't knew how to say this but now she said it. He knew, today she meant every word of it. Mainly that's what he wanted in his whole life.

"I love you too !" Harshal said back as gayatri giggled.

"I think, you should go back to your home. It's been late now." Gayatri said.

"That is just a house, that's not an home, like home." Harshal said.

"I know but for now. You have to go. Take care." Gayatri said as she left him.

"Yeah!" Harshal said in whispering to himself.

Gayatri toom out her sandals and pressed the bell, before bell could make noise. Santoshi opened the door and let her in.
"Shhh, don't make noise. She is sleeping after so much difficulties." Santoshi said, gayatri nodded her head.

"I am going to change my clothes.  I am hungry." Gayatri said.

"Change your clothes, and come back. I will arrange the food." Santoshi said.

Santoshi served the food, she served in two plates and waited for gayatri. When gayatri came close to santoshi, she motioned her to take a seat.

"Would you like to talk about the kiss ?" Santoshi asked.

"What kiss ?" Gayatri said.

"You and Harshal. Out side the building. Hmmm...?!" Santoshi said.

"Oh yeah, I am ready to give him chance as he wanted." Gayatri said.

"What do you mean ?" Santoshi asked.

"Actually, today neha, madhuri and rutuja told me that he had hired detectives behind me to take care of things when I wasn't paying attention to the things. And don't know why after listening to their talks. I just want to give this chance."

"That's great!" Santoshi said.

"I didn't knew that my friends were spies. They sneaked into harshal's cabin and took out my information without thinking about other things." Gayatri said.

"Oh wow !!" Santoshi said.

"Are you making fun of me ?" Gayatri asked to her sister who was giving her faces.

"You know, I knew this things from start." Santoshi said.

"Well, when you got settled there. Harshal told me to move there and he also managed my job there. And harshal knew that your friends were sneaking into his cabin. Who wouldn't get to know about that, he have cameras in his cabin." Santoshi said.

"Oh ha !" Gayatri said.

"But surabhi di found me. Then ?" Gayatri asked.

"Ask all this things to harshal. I don't know many things." Santoshi said.

"Okay !" Gayatri said.

....

Harshal came to his home after driving gayatri home. He was happy knowing that she is opening up to him and letting him in.

"Now she knew about detectives, her friends told her." Someone said to him. Harshal looked at the person who was sitting on his sofa in living room.

"What ?" Harshal asked, he got seat beside the person.

"When they met in cafe. This evening." He said.

"Okay. Some day she has to know about this. Let it be." Harshal said as person nodded his head.

"Why do you ask me to come ?" The person asked harshal.

"Actually, I have work for you." Harshal said, he got up from his place and went inside his bedroom. He took the photos and some papers from his drawer. He came out and put the things on the table in front of the person.

"I want you to find this person for me." Harshal said, the person looked up at him and then took papers in his hand and then photos.

"I want you to find this person from photos and this is a list. I think this person is from this list. And one more thing he have this kind of tattoo on his back." Harshal said giving him another photo to him.

"The name is Saras" the person said looking at photo.

"Yeah, I don't remember the person with this name. Also check my college friends list and class mate's names and their past or their present. Check if this name is belong to someone or not. If yes then check out their background." Harshal said.

"Do you think, is this a same person who sent you photos and made up your mind with gayatri ?" The person said.

"Maybe, I don't know but If this is the same person then I am going to punish him." Harshal said.

"Well, will do. I will check what you have asked me to check and will give you information." The person said.

"Okay." Harshal said.

"Julien thinks that this person is belongs to me and took revenge on me through gayatri." Harshal said.

"His assumptions never fails. I will take this as note." The person said.

"I won't be here for two weeks, check things out and notify me." Harshal said.

"Okay." The person said.

"Hmm." Harshal said.

The person put all the things in his bag, hand shakes with harshal and went out.

Harshal wanted to know the history behind this all mess. Whatever had happened or whatever was the reason. He had to find out at any cost.

So, hey guys. Here is the 46 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^