Catch up

"You will manage right ?" Harshal asked gayatri for nth time but Still he wasn't sure.

"Yeah, I will." Gayatri said.

"You know roads have changed, so their ways. You can spend your time with them and I will stay outside for you. Then i will drop you at home safely." Harshal said.

"She will be safe. Mr harshal." Rutuja said as she hugged gayatri from one side.

Harshal glared at rutuja who was hugging gayatri tightly.
"I know she will but i want to make sure she stay safe and sound." Harshal said.

"I will make sure of that. So get lost from this side." Rutuja said as she took gayatri with her leading towards the cafe.

Harshal knew gayatri's friend don't gives a fuck to him, or what he thinks. They know very well how to take care of themselves but when it comes to gayatri. He wants to make sure double. For now, he let her go as her friends wanted.

Rutuja met with neha and madhuri who were already sitting at cafe. And were having conversations with each other.

"Finally, you came ha !" Neha said to gayatri.

"Yeah, she was busy with that dumb ass guy." Rutuja said.

"Let him go for now." Madhuri said to girls as they nodded their heads to her.

"First we need to make order." Neha said as she waved to waiter and asked him to come.

"4 coffees and muffins tray." Neha ordered.

"Okay mam!" He said and went with their orders page in his hands. They found this cafe after lot of research on other cafés. They had tasted muffins at every close place to them but they likes the taste of muffins of this cafe.

"Well how are you ?" Rutuja asked gayatri.

"I am fine but you guys have changed so much. You got married and has twins." Gayatri said referring to madhuri.

"Yupp and they are super cute bit also trouble makers. I dont know how my mother in law handles them." Madhuri said.

"You ?" Gayatri was saying something but stopped in middle as madhuri continued.

"Yes, i took your advice seriously and stayed with my in laws. They are really caring and loving. They helps me a lot in everything." Madhuri said as gayatri nodded her head.

"But what about you ?" Gaytri asked neha.

"She is in serious relationship with guy." Rutuja said as neha blushed. While looking at the site of neha, they laughed at her.

"Well he is caring and orphan like me. He wants a big family like me too." Neha said.

"That's cool man." Gayatri said.

"What about you rutu?" Gayatri asked rutuja.

"She is still enjoying her single life. Having night stands and hook ups like old days." Madhuri said.

"Here is your order mam." Waiter came back with order and placed dishes between them.

"Yeah, i don't want to have family like you and also i am happy with this life." Rutuja said.

"Yeah, yeah!" Neha said.

"What about you girl ?" Rutuja asked gayatri.

"You have changed a lot." Madhuri said.

"Yes, time changed me." Gayatri said.

"Now tell us a story from the day you left this place." Neha said.

"Yeah for sure. You never asked for help from us and never tried to contact us." Madhuri said.

"I wanted but wanted to find myself. I did what others told me. I chose career what my parents wanted and got a job with Harshal which was his choice. I was dependent on everyone like my sisters and mainly Harshal." Gayatri said.

"And what about us ?" Neha asked.

"I forgot about you guys, i was so confused with my surroundings and situation." Gayatri stated the fact.

"Hmm." Rutuja said.

"But why banglore ?" Neha asked.

"How did you know about banglore ?" Gayatri asked neha shockingly. She never told anyone about banglore and also Santoshi came after a year.

"Well I sneaked into harshal's cabin and checked the paper about you. It was hard task but i did it anyway as he would never told anyone about your whereabout." Neha said.

"Papers ?, whats papers ?" Gayatri asked.

"Well, harshal hired an detective and he send every little information about you to him in form of papers, in envelopes or in form of photos." Neha said.

"He did what ?" Gayatri asked.

"Well when you left from here. He hired his best detectives behind you. So that they could protect you from the things you know." Madhuri said.

"How do you know this guys ?" Gayatri asked.

"Well, we found out. One day a guy came in office and asked me to have meeting with harshal as he didn't had any appointment so i declined it. So he told me to call him and told me to say one word only to him. As I said the word to him, he instantly cancelled the meeting and asked for him." Madhuri said.

"And then we checked CCTV footage and got to know about you. He came to office to give your photos to him and to tell him that you started to sell your paintings and also you are comfortable in Bangalore. He had made sure of it." Neha said.

"But how you got CCTV footage. It's in security handles." Gayatri said.

"Well, what we can say. All men's are dogs and dogs loves chicken. So we made security to have chicken." Rutuja said while winking at gayatri.

"Umm." Gayatri said.

"And you gave us no information so we had to find everything about you." Neha said.

"I am so sorry guys." Gayatri said.

"It's okay pal." Rutuja said as gayatri nodded her head.

"But you are not allowed to go again like this. Not without informing us." Neha said as gayatri chuckled.

"You know, this years we thought harshal had no feelings. And he is monster. But after you left, we found out this side of his. He do have feelings for you but just don't know how to express it." Madhuri said.

"Agreed." Rutuja said.

They talked for more little. Gayatri was shocked with the statements they made and how was harshal behaving in this years.

When clock hits 8 pm, madhuri left as her twins were waiting for her and neha left with her boyfriend. She met her boyfriend, he was really nice guy and polite. While on the other hand Rutuja were having a date for dinner. So gayatri told her to go and told her she will manage by herself.

She stood in front of cafe waiting for a cab as a car came in front of her and harshal came out of it.

"What are you doing here ?" Gayatri asked.

"I was waiting for you." Harshal said as gayatri only looked at him.

So, hey guys. Here is the 46 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^