My girl !!

Harshal decided that he had to do something with this gossip things, gayatri wont tell him because she would think that she is bothering him. Today he called her late, he told her that they are going to have a lunch meeting in hotel to have a talk about the project with other members.

When both girls came to office, he told madhuri to have call with him letting him know that they have arrived. And to told them that he wants their present in his office without washing another minute. Both girl were hell scared, mainly harshal don't have talk in person with any employee.
They gulped their own saliva and knocked on the door lightly, harshal said yes to them as they both took entry.

"Please seat down !" Harshal said them both.
They looked at each other and sat down on the chairs.

"So what's your names ?" Harshal asked.

"My name is sayli and her name vrusha." One of them said as Harshal nodded his head in acceptance.

"Hmm... Do you know why I have called you here ?" Harshal asked.

"No sir !" Vrusha said.

"Very Well!" Harshal said as both were scared of his behaviour. They both knew about his bad temper.

"Do you know miss. Gayatri ?" Harshal asked as they both nodded their head in yes.

"Hmm." Harshal said.

"I am going to ask you some questions and you have to answer them." Harshal said as they both again looked up at each other and nodded anyway.

"Why are we having different logo and different name for company ?" Harshal asked.

They both sat silently didn't knew what to say. As harshal again said.

"Why we celebrates our company inauguration day on 14th may ?"

"We don't know sir." One of them said.

"Okay." Harshal said.

"Do you know who got our first important member for our company ?" Harshal asked.

"Sir, our company did project named ' kiran' and with that we got our first important client." Sayli said proudly.

"Hmm...Impressive. Well, Who lead that project ?" Harshal asked again as sayli stayed slient as vrusha.

"Hmm. Well I am damn sure that you will answer this question ?" Harshal said but still they didn't make any move.

"Why we gives gifts to every employee on their birthday's ?" Harshal asked.

"So company could maintain a relationship with employees." Vrusha said.

"Hmm. Who initiated that at first ?" Harshal asked.

"We don't know sir." Vrusha said knowing someone has to tell him that they don't know the answer.

"Hmm... Do you know why we have our company's logo with G and H ?" Harshal asked.

"Umm... Well H describes Harshal as your name and G... I don't know sir."  Vrusha said.

"Do you know that samiksha ?" Harshal said.

"Sir, my name is sayli not samiksha and I really don't know." Sayli said.

"Okay." Harshal said.

"I am sorry but I am really not sorry." Harshal added as sayli raised her eye brow at him confusingly.

"Sorry sir !" Sayli said politely and respectively. Not wanted to have any issue with her boss.

"Like that her name is miss. Gayatri Deshpande not a whore or bitch." Harshal said little loud. As vrusha and sayli gasped. Now they both know why harshal had called them and what he wanted to talk about.

"And our company's logo have G which goes with her name. Gayatri." Harshal added.

"And then why we celebrates our company's inauguration on 14th may. Because she do have birthday on that same day." Harshal again added to his words.

"As well miss. Gayatri got our first important member mr.mehra. and also she lead company project named 'kiran'." Harshal said.

"She started to give gifts on employee's birthday so that we could have a good relationship with them." Harshal said.

"We are sorry sir." Vrusha said.

"We are really sir !" Sayli added as they both knew where this conversation was leading.

"You should have thought before talking bad about her." Harshal said.

"What you were thinking that I won't catch you while spreading bad talks about her." Harshal raised his voice.

"This company works under me. I am the handler and knows very well how to handle things. I was ignoring your behaviour from past 2 Years because I thought you were only having talks which all were having. But this time, you made a mistake. Talking about my girl and well that in front her. As well you told this lies to new employees letting them think that she is sleeping with me and that's how she is getting big promotion and having name on boards." Harshal yelled at them.

"We are really sorry sir !" Both of them said.

"Well, You don't have to apologise because you both are gonna collect your belongings and going to get out of this company. And if you both didn't go out of this company willingly then I will make sure you won't have job anywhere else."  Harshal made statement.

"Sir." Vrusha said as they both were on the edge of crying.

"Now !" Harshal said as they both looked at harshal who was fuming in anger. They both nodded their head and went out.

Harshal stopped them in middle of their way and said to collect their working letters from reception.

So, hey guys. Here is the 48 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^