we need us

"Why are you doing this harshal ?" julien asked. They were both stays in the private room left behind because julien wanted to have talk with harshal.

"Means ?" harshal asked.

"Why are you digging into past after this 5 years ?" julien asked.

"I don't know julien. After her words My heart is having power on my mind. I can't stop myself from digging into it." harshal said.

"Do you think that after finding this truth, she will accept you." julien asked. Harshal stayed mum.

"You never tried to heal her. When she was asking for one chance to explain, you never allowed her. She stood outside to your house for whole night and still you didn't let her to explain and over all this you made her parents believe into this that their daughter is slut." julien said.

"I know julien." harshal said, he lowered his head in shame.

"Have you ever talk to her when she came back in town ?" julien asked.

"Nope." harshal said.

"And in all this you called her slut for two times, you forced yourself on her for two times." julien said.

"I know julien." harshal said.

"Have you said sorry to her ?" julien asked as harshal tried to make sentence but failed after knowing there is nothing to say.

"You didn't. You aren't doing this harshal because you love her. Her words is forcing you to find out what real truth is. You are still letting your mind to have power over your heart." julien said.

Harshal looked up at him, as julien understand he is not going to say something in answer. "She is my sister harshal, I always had treated her as my sister. If this time you hurt her like you have done in past then I won't stop myself from breaking every relationship with you. I will end every contract and deals between us." julien warned.

"And one more thing what made you thinks that me, ahmed and sarthak are still behaving like friends when we didn't wanted to. When we told you that we won't be friend anymore after that incident but still we are behaving like nothing had happened." julien said as he stood up to take his leave.

"What do you mean did she ?" harshal asked.

"Gayatri forced us to be with you before she left." julien said and left.

Harshal didn't knows what to do, He came out of his private room. Harshal knows one person who could help him and that person was shreetej. His brother. He asked his personal secretory about shreetej as he told harshal that shreetej is in meeting with his clients. He asked harshal to wait for him but as harshal was going to wait for it. He made his way to meeting room, without thinking he took entry into meeting room and told shreetej that he needs his help. Shreetej nodded his head and told him to wait for him in his cabin. Harshal went away as shreetej told his clients to have refreshments and told surabhi to handle meeting after they have their refreshments.  

"What happened ?" shreetej asked harshal as he entered in his cabin.

"I made a big mistake." harshal said.

"Have a seat." shreetej pointed a chair in front of him and gave him a glass of water.

"I know, you had done a mistakes more than one." shreetej said, shreetej was having the idea about what harshal wanted to talk.

"I don't know what to do bhai (brother)." harshal asked.

"I think you should have to talk with gayatri. In the end, everything is depend on her.  What she thinks and what she wants ?" shreetej said.