Meeting Trip

Today was the second day of gayatri's office. But today she was not nervous as yesterday. She was confident and ready to face the challenge. She checked her bag and took a paper diary which she noted points of yesterday.

She did her breakfast and kissed savi's cheek and left for today.

In the office,

She greeted madhuri while entering into building, yesterday harshal make sure that he will add her fingerprint into the scanner for sure. So she won't have any problem in future.

"What's plan for today ?" Neha asked gayatri.

"Don't know !" Gayatri said.

"Well, I will catch you up in lunch. Have to complete this assignment." Neha said as she went towards her team. Gayatri waved to her and started to walk towards her.

Yesterday, she was busy with the meeting and spent whole day with harshal. But today she didn't had any idea what to do and what not to do.

She knocked on the cabin's door, as harshal said,
"You don't have to ask for permission while entering into my cabin."

"How did you know that I was the one." Gayatri asked, she took entry into cabin.

"I have cameras every where and I was checking it as it's your time to come." Harshal said as smile played on his lips.

"Okay !" Gayatri said.

"Why don't you take a seat first." Harshal said. Gayatri took a seat in front of him.

"Umm. What should I do today ?" Gayatri asked after some time.

"Well, we are going to discuss about the plan that you made in the past and couldn't complete it because of my stupidity." Harshal said.

"Okay. But do you think that I will be able to do it." Gayatri asked.

"Yeah, of course ! I am gonna be there too." Harshal said.

"Well first we have chosen pune city. We already have chosen students of this running year for project." Harshal said.

"Okay !" Gayatri said.

"Neha will be there." Harshal said as he made a call to neha and asked her to come into his cabin.

"She already had figured the line of project. You should check it first and then let me know." Harshal said.

"May I come in sir ?" Neha asked harshal very politely and respectively.

"Yes." Harshal said.

"Well neha. Give all the details to gayatri and made a final outline of project. We have to teach the students. And then we will add our batch in pune with this students." Harshal said while giving her file.

"Yes sir. Gayatri." Neha said. As gayatri took her bag in her hands and nodded at Harshal and went out with neha.

"You defined him with respect." Gayatri asked.

"I know. He deserve it not every time but definitely at some times." Neha said.
Gayatri giggled at neha's words. Neha never respected Harshal, she always glared at him. But now she was respecting him.

When they came to the neha's office, they both talked about the project. Gayatri wasn't sure about her thoughts so she took out all the points and noted herself that she will talk about this to neha. When neha came back to the cabin, she talked little with gayatri as gayatri fiddled her fingers nervously.

"Tell me !" Neha demanded from gayatri.

"Well will you check out this points. I am not sure about this. You know after this years its seems difficult for me." Gayatri said.

"Girl, you need to stop doubting yourself like this. There was time when you handled this whole business alone." Neha said.

"I know, I just don't want any kind of mess again like this. That's why I want to you make sure of it." Gayatri said as she gave her file to her.

Neha sighed heavily knowing her best friend is not going to listen to her. She checked the file. She nicely had took out points and make mark of it.

"It's perfect !" Neha said.

"Are you sure ?" Gayatri asked again.

"Yeah, I am." Neha said.

"Well. Then we will have our lunch and then we will make some presentations and some papers." Neha said as gayatri nodded to her.

"Can we eat our lunch here in the cabin ?" Gayatri asked.

"Yeah, sure." Neha said.

They both took out their tiffins and started to have their lunch as they both were busy in talking. Neha noticed harshal was standing out side the office, watching gayatri. Neha asked him in eye contact, if he wanted to talk to gayatri but he simply declined. He watched her for while and then left for his cabin.

He wanted to accompany her with lunch but when he saw she was happy with neha, he didn't disturb her like their old time. He let her do want she wanted.

After their lunch, they made presentation and made some papers of the points. They knew new fresher's won't have any idea about the project, so first they will teach them how things works and how they will make work of it.

Day spent nicely, gayatri was happy that she had started her job again but she was disturbed with the talks which were going about her and flowing through air, concluding more gossips about her. It was just second day of her office and seems like new staff didn't like her as the old staff. she didn't told anyone about it, she wanted to keep it to herself.

As hell, harshal won't noticed this things going behind his back.

So, hey guys. Here is the 47 th chapter of our story.

What do you think about this chapter, tell me in the comments.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^