THREE

Let's try again. Hope it saves it this time, fed up keep writing and then losing it.

Anyway ... Harry and James Corden singing and dancing in the street...omg can't wait to see it. 💖

Harry was four months old.

"Daddy, can we play with Harry?" Gemma asked as Louis was giving Harry his milk on the sofa.

Ariana had gone out for a well deserved day out with friends, while Louis looked after the kids.

"He'll probably be tired after his bottle, darling. Maybe later eh?" He replied, Gemma frowned.

"Ok Daddy." She sighed as Niall climbed on her back.

"Piggy ride Gem!" He giggled, as Gemma started crawling around on the floor, with Niall clinging to her.

"Faster Gem!" He yelled, giggling.

"You're getting too heavy Ni!" She panted.

Harry finished his bottle, and Louis burped him, changed his bum and laid him in his basket next to the sofa.

"Right, can you watch Harry for a minute, while I do the washing up please?" He said as he walked to the kitchen.

"Yes Daddy!" Gemma said as Niall got off of her back, they sat down together and looked at their baby brother.

Louis had been in the kitchen for five minutes, when Niall came running in.

"Dada... Harry's coughing!"

Louis dried his hands and rushed in after Niall.

"Daddy, he keeps coughing. We don't know what to do." Gemma said, worriedly.

Louis picked Harry up, as he continued to cough. Louis gently rubbed and patted the baby's back.

He was wheezing, and didn't sound at all good.

"What's wrong precious?" He said as he looked at Harry. He was pale and his face was scrunched up.

Harry kept coughing. Louis noticed his nose was running too. Must be a cold, he thought.

He coughed so much that he was sick.

"Eww no Harry!" Niall groaned and turned away.

"It's ok Niall. It's just where he's coughing. I might take him to the Doctors though just to be sure he's ok. I'll drop you two off at Nanny's on the way."

*****

Louis had dropped Gemma and Niall off at Jays and rushed Harry straight to his doctors. While he was at his Mum's, he had called Ari, to let her know what had happened. She was on her way.

*****

"Harry Tomlinson?"

Louis stood up with Harry and went into the doctor's room.

"Please take a seat. How can I help?" Doctor Corden asked. He'd been their family Doctor since Gemma was born.

"He started coughing quite a bit, then he was sick, his nose is running, and he's quite hot." Louis explained, his voice shaking.

"Let's take a look. Can you put him on the couch please? How's his health been otherwise?"

Louis did as he was asked. "Well ..you know he's a bit behind in his development and he's still small, but he's been fine other than that."

There was a knock at the door, and Ari came in, looking dreadful.

"Louis...is he ok." She whispered as she came over and gently stroked Harry's face, as he started coughing again.

Doctor Corden listened to his chest and took his temperature. "His chest sounds very crackly. His temperature is high too. Considering his lung problems, I suggest taking him to the hospital before it gets worse."

Ari and Louis looked at each other, shocked.

"It's...serious?" She asked.

"He needs hospital treatment, it could get much worse if he doesn't. I'd go there as soon as possible. I'll call them to let them know you're on your way." The Doctor said.

Harry was coughing lots and brought some phlegm up. The doctor managed to get it into a tube. "Give this to the doctor's there so they can do tests on it. I hope he's better soon."

The couple thanked him and left the surgery.

*****

Harry cried as he was hooked up to monitors, it was a tired cry, all the coughing had exhausted him, it was more like a whimper.

Louis and Ari looked on, helplessly.

He had tubes in his arms, pumping medicine through him.

"When will he be better?" Ari asked the nurse.

"It depends how quickly the meds work. You caught it quickly, so hopefully he should be better in a few days." She smiled.

Ari smiled back, though deep inside, she was feeling awful.

"I should've stayed home." She said sadly. Louis looked at her, confused.

"Why? What do you mean love?" Louis asked as he held her hand. They both sat staring at Harry.

"I should've been at home, not out enjoying myself!" A tear fell from her eye.

"No love. Firstly, we didn't know he was poorly, it started so suddenly. Secondly, you deserve to go out and have some fun with your friends." He kissed her cheek, and she leaned into him.

"I still feel bad though."

"Please don't feel bad."

Harry coughed, shaking them from their thoughts.

The cough was the worst it had been, he was gasping for breath.

The nurses were rushing around, machines were beeping. Louis and Ari were panicking.

Were they about to lose their precious little boy?

Poor Harry

Hope everyone who wants to see Harry manages to get their tickets. Good luck. Still can't believe I'm going.

All the love 💞🦋💖