SEVENTY ONE

Hi...sorry I've not updated. Writers block and no enthusiasm.

I'm not carrying on from the last chapter, Harry just wanted attention, nothing serious.

It's now a few weeks later....

Louis and Perrie had been seeing each other for a few weeks now. They'd grown very close.

They had discussed it and decided it was time to tell Harry.  So, Perrie came round one night for dinner, and afterwards, they all sat down in the living room.

"Watch Tom and Jerry now please?" Harry asked, settling himself against the cushions.

"Not yet love. Me and Perrie need to talk to you."

"I didn't do something bad did I?" He asked, biting his nail in worry.

"No...no...nothing like that."

Harry relaxed and smiled. "Ok. What is it?"

"Right...you know Perrie has been coming for dinner quite a bit?"

Harry nodded. "Yes. I like that, cos pretty Perrie is my friend."

"That's good. Well....is it ok if Perrie becomes my...my girlfriend?" He braced himself, waiting for Harry to go into a meltdown.

"Really? Yay! Pretty Perrie is Daddys girlfriend?"

"Yes, how do you feel about that?" Louis asked, taking Perries hand in his own.

"Brrrrrilliant!!" He yelled and scooted over Louis' lap to hug Perrie.

She laughed. "Aww thanks Harry.  We're so happy that you approve." She kissed his cheek as he went to Louis' lap and cuddled up to him.

"I love you two. Are you gonna get married soon? Oh and have babies? Ooh I could have a baby brother or sister.  Can I be your best man at the wedding?"

Louis laughed, and Perrie smiled.

"Whoa calm down. We've only just got together."

"But you will have babies? Please." He wriggled on Louis' lap.

Perrie shrugged as she looked at her new boyfriend. "We'll see."

*****

"Guess what Mabel?" Harry asked. He called Mabel once a week, and they facetimed once a week too since she visited for his birthday.

"I don't know Harry.  What?"

"Oh my god. Daddy is Perrie's boyfriend! Isn't that great?"

"Wow! That's so cool. She is so pretty, don't you think?"

"Yes, she is. You're pretty too. You'll be my girlfriend someday soon." Harry said, full of confidence.

He heard Mabel giggle on the other end of the phone. "I'd like that."

"When can you come again? I miss you." Harry asked, nervously.

"Not sure. I'll ask my Mum. I miss you too. I have to go now. I'll facetime you next week."

"Ok. Bye bye Mabel."

"Bye Harry." The call ended, and Harry put his phone down, feeling very happy.

*****

A few weeks later, and Harry was extremely excited.

"Urgh...where is she? She said 1 o'clock.  It's five past." Harry asked as he stood at the living room window, waiting.