SIXTY FOUR

Hi...omg this took ages to write, but I love it. Made me laugh. Hope it makes you laugh too..

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"  Harry yelled, pulling on Louis' duvet, making it fall off his body.

Louis groaned, trying to pull it back up.

"DADDY! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Louis looked at his clock. 5am! "God Harry.  It's too early, go back to bed love."

"I can't sleep. I'm excited." He giggled, pulling the duvet again.

Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes. Harry was so excited that he didn't go to sleep til 1am. Louis was exhausted.

"No Harry. " he said as he got up and put Harry in bed. "Sleep."

Harry huffed and laid down. He fidgetted and kept talking to himself.

"Daddy's a meanie. Meanie meanie meanie."

Louis sighed.

"Daddy...I need a wee." He said ten minutes later. "I'm bursting."

Louis sighed again, getting out of bed, picking Harry up and taking him to the bathroom. When he was done, they got back into bed. "Sleep."

"Daddy...I'm hungry." Louis looked at the clock again. 6am.

"Bloody hell Harry." he said under his breath.

"Daddy!"

"What do you want Harry? Cereal?" He tried to not show how annoyed he was.

"Yes please. Be quick. My tummy is shouting at me." Louis couldn't help but smile a little at that.

Five minutes later, Louis bought Harry his cereal and he ate it, noisily. Louis groaned again.

At 6.45 Harry started again. "Daddy...I need a poo."

Louis felt like crying.

"Come on then." He took Harry to the toilet again. He did his business then he took him back to the bed.

He looked at his clock. "I give up. Let's go downstairs." He said, putting his dressing gown on, then putting Harry's on.

He carried him down the stairs. "PRESENTS!" He screamed.

"Harry be quiet. Gem and Ni are still asleep."

"Wake them up Daddy. It's Christmas!"

"It's ok. We're awake. Kinda hard to sleep with an overexcited 16 year old yelling." Niall said, as he and Gemma appeared in the room.

"I'm so sorry. I tried so hard to get him to be quiet." Louis apologised.

"Its fine Dad. Don't worry." Gemma said. "You just love Christmas, don't you Harry?" She ruffled his hair as he giggled.

"Open presents now?"

"Breakfast first." Louis said.

"I've had breakfast. I want presents now." Harry huffed, jumping up and down on the sofa.

"But we haven't.  We went be long." Harry huffed again, as Louis and Niall went into the kitchen.

"Daddy is a meanie." He said, frowning. "Not fair. Gem, can I open one? Pleeeease?"

Gemma smiled at her adorable little brother. "No love. Daddy won't like you doing that. We'll eat as quick as we can ok?"

Harry sat back on the sofa and buried his head in a cushion, mumbling curse words he didn't want his sister to hear.