SEVENTY SIX

That night, Louis was getting Harry out of the bath.

"I can do it myself Daddy. I'm a big boy now. "

"I know love. Sorry." Louis passed him a towel and Harry dried himself.

"I'll go get your pyjamas."

He left the room and went into Harry's bedroom. He took some clean pjs out of his dresser.

He did a quick tidy up, as there were crisp packets and cans on his bedside table from where Mabel had been up with him.

He threw the rubbish in the bin, and picked up some tissues. That's when the condom fell out onto the floor. Louis looked at it. Shocked.

He grabbed another tissue and picked the condom up, disposing of it. He headed back to the bathroom.

He found Harry sitting naked on the floor, waiting.

"Here we go. Clean Jim Jams."

"Yay. My favourite ones." He clapped, trying to grab them from Louis' hands.

"Harry?"

"Yes Daddy."

"What did you and Mabel do this afternoon? In your room."

Harry put his fingers in to his mouth and he bit on them. He was worried that Louis was going to tell him off.

"Um. We..."

He looked away. Ashamed.

"Harry? I won't be mad at you. You had sex, didn't you?"

Harry blushed and he covered himself with the towel.

"Yes. Sorry."

Louis lifted Harry's chin, so he was looking at him. "Harry...it's ok."

"H-how did you know?" Harry asked in a whisper.

"You've always been messy. You left the condom on your bedside table. "

Harry blushed again. "Shit."

Louis smiled. "I'm glad you used one. I'm assuming Mabel bought it?"

"Her Mum gave them to her. Don't be mad at them." He worried, not wanting Louis to hate Mabel or Neneh.

"Of course I'm not mad. Let's get your pjs on and get up off this floor eh?"

Harry nodded. He had a few tears in his eyes. Louis noticed.

Louis helped him into his boxers and pjs and carried him to his bed.

He sat him down, and sat next to him, propped up on the pillows.

"Why are you crying Precious?" He asked as he put a comforting arm around Harry,  who's tears were spilling onto his cheeks.

"I...I don't know." He whispered.

Louis smiled. "I love you, you know that. If you ever need to talk, or ask me things..." he paused. "You're growing up, and I know you've got closer to Mabel. I'm just glad you were careful. She's a lovely girl, and you're an amazing young man. I love you so much Harry."

He looked down, and saw Harry's eyes were closed. He had fallen asleep listening to Louis heartbeat and calming voice. Louis smiled again, and carefully moved Harry so he was laying down. He put his duvet over him and kissed his cheeks. "Goodnight Precious."

*****

A week later...

"NIAAAAAAALL!"  Harry yelled as he saw his big brother walk in the front door.

"HARRYYYYYYYY!" he yelled back, making Harry laugh. "How's my favourite brother?"

"I'm your only brother, silly." He giggled.

"Oh yeah I forgot." Niall replied as he helped Harry back to the sofa.

Louis was in the kitchen making sandwiches for lunch.

"So...what you been up to since I last saw you?"

"Me and Mabel had sex." He said.

Wow.

"Really? Congratulations!"

Harry gave him a confused look."huh?"

"Its a big deal losing your virginity Harry."

"So I should've had a party or something?"

Niall laughed. "No. Not unless you wanted one, be a bit weird though."

Louis came in with the food and some mugs of tea, putting them on the coffee table.

"What you guys talking about," he asked as he handed Harry his food.

Louis sipped his tea as he sat down.

"Harry told me he's had sex." Niall said, grinning, as Louis nearly choked on his tea.

"Oh right. Yes. He did."

"Did you like it Harry?" Niall asked. Harry stared at him.

"Um."

"Niall stop it please. Don't answer him love. He's just being silly."

"Sorry Harry. But did you?"

Harry blushed and nodded. Louis gave Niall a warning look, and no more was said.

*****

It was evening when Louis got a phone call from Gemma.

"Hey Dad. How are you and Harry?" She asked.

"Good thanks love. How are you and Roman?"

"Yeah we're good too thanks. I've got some news...Ro asked me to marry him. I said yes, obviously. "

"Oh my God Gem! That's great news. Have you got a date?"

"Not yet, we need to work around a few things. It'll probably be next year though."

"Oh Gem. I'm so happy for you. Harry will be thrilled."

"Thanks Dad. I love him so much. He's so lovely, and I get on with his family well. You'll have to meet them."

"I'd like that.  Could you arrange it?"

"Sure. I have to go now. Give Harry a hug from me. Love you Dad."

"Love you too darling."

*****

"Gem is getting married?" Harry was bouncing on the sofa. Louis knew he would be over excited.

"Yes. Next year, probably.  She wants us to meet Roman's family. Is that ok with you?"

"Oooh yes. I love Ro Ro. I bet his family is nice too."

Louis loved his boy so much. Despite all his problems, he still loved everybody.

Sorry for the abrupt ending. Kind of ran out of ideas.

All the love 💖💖💖