SEVEN

So sorry I haven't updated for a while. Not been well.

So excited for tomorrow...Adore you, Harry on Graham Norton show, new Niall song and Liam album, Louis on jingle bell thing. Good times.

Enjoy the new chapter xxxx

A few months had passed. It was now August. The weather was lovely, hot and sunny.

Louis' parents had paid for them to go on holiday. It was on the south east coast of England, in a private cottage not too far from home, but was just nice to get away.

Niall and Gemma were having fun with Ari in the swimming pool.

"Let's have a race to the other end!" Gemma yelled as Niall splashed her, giggling.

"I can't swim over there. Too far Gem!" Niall replied, frowning.

"Aww please Ni?"

"How about I race you?" Ari asked. Gemma nodded. "Lou...can you watch Ni for a minute while I race Gem?"

Louis smiled, picked Harry up and sat on the edge of the pool near Niall.

"Ready...steady...go!" Gemma yelled as she and Ari took off down the pool.

"You ok Ni?" Louis asked.

Niall sighed. "I wanna race...but I'm too little."

"Don't be sad, love. You're not five yet, when you're older, you can race, yeah?"

Niall nodded sadly. "Can you come in and play wiv me?"

"Sure." Louis got into the water carefully, holding on tightly to Harry, who shivered as his little body touched the warm water. "Harry can't stay in too long though ok?"

"Ok Daddy." Niall replied as he smiled.

Ari and Gemma had stopped at the far end of the pool, getting their breaths back. They waved at the boys, who waved back.

Harry had his face close to Louis' chest as he bobbed them up and down in the water to warm them up.

"Daddy... Harry is asleep." Niall informed him. Louis looked down, and indeed he was asleep.

"Bless him. Must've bobbed him to sleep" he laughed. He waited for the girls to come back before getting out of the pool, wrapping him and Harry in a cosy big towel.

"Gonna put him to bed. See you in a bit." He said and walked inside.

He gently dried Harry, putting his nappy and sleep suit on. He laid him in his cot before drying himself and getting dressed.

He sat in the chair next to the cot and watched Harry sleeping peacefully.

*****

7pm and the family were sat in the living room, all cuddled up on two sofas. They'd already had dinner, and were preparing to watch a movie.

"Right kids!" Louis said, "choose a film, no arguing!"

"FINDING NEMO!" Gemma and Niall both yelled at the same time, making Harry jump.

He whimpered a little, Louis picked him up off his lap and hugged him to calm him down a bit.

"Not so loud kids." Ari said as she found the movie on Netflix.

"Sorry Mummy, sorry Harry." Gemma said quietly.

Ari was on the big sofa with Gemma and Niall, while Louis had Harry on the smaller sofa.

Ari made everyone, except Harry, a hot chocolate, and got some popcorn out. She'd also made up a bottle of milk for Harry, who grabbed at it thirstily.

"I love this film Mummy!" Niall said, as he cuddled Ari. "I love fishes."

Ari smiled at Louis.

"It's a great film. Good choice." Louis said as Harry gulped down his milk.

"Hey slow down, precious." He said as he tried to pull the bottle away from Harry.

Harry let out a cry and tried to grab the bottle back.

"Hang on love. Let's get some wind up first ok?" Louis said as he sat Harry forward and patted his back gently.

Harry continued to cry as he burped a couple of times, bringing up a little bit of milk.

Louis cleaned him up and handed back the bottle which Harry gulped on again.

"Gosh..you are a hungry boy tonight aren't you?"

Harry hummed as the milk disappeared. By the end of it, he was nearly asleep.

Louis winded him again before standing up. "Just gonna change him." He said as he took the boy upstairs.

It was a small cottage. Only two bedrooms. Gemma and Niall shared one room, while Louis, Ari and Harry shared the other.

Louis changed Harry's nappy and put him in his sleep suit. As he picked him up, Harry woke up, grizzling.

"What's up baby boy? Tell Daddy."

Harry looked up at Louis, his green eyes sparkling.

Louis sat them on his bed and held Harry to his chest.

"Let's have a cuddle eh? You love Daddy cuddles don't you?" He smiled as he stroked Harry's rosy cheek.

Harry's thumb found its way to his mouth and he closed his eyes as Louis sang softly to him.

Within a minute, Harry was sleeping soundly.

Louis was tired, so he decided to just go to sleep too. So he laid Harry in the bed next to him, covering him with his blanket, and watched him sleep, until he too fell asleep.

Sorry this was just a filler.
Started writing this 9 hours ago, but kept getting distracted.

HARRY STYLES ALBUM PHOTOS!!! OMG HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL 💞.

I'm off to Eroda now. Hope to see you all there. Goodnight.
All the love 💞💞💞