THIRTY ONE

***WARNING...SCENES OF HARMING***

Weeks went by and the boy kept bullying Harry.

Harry now hated school. He hardly spoke or acknowledged anyone. He felt as if he was being squashed inside a small box, hardly able to breathe, slowly dying.

At home, he clung to Louis,  but when asked how he was feeling...if he was ok...he would just nod and say everything was fine. Louis knew he wasn't though.

The boy had told him he would kill Harry if he told anyone. Harry was petrified. He cried lots. Couldn't concentrate on schoolwork,  so he got behind in his lessons.

His teachers were worried about him and his behaviour, and talked him and Louis into going to see someone to talk things over.

Harry hated it. He would just sit and bite his nails.

*****

"Harry...you ok?" Niall asked as he found Harry in his classroom at lunchtime,  as usual. He never went to the canteen anymore.  He was allowed to eat in the classroom, with an assistant watching over him. Mabel would sit with him too, but she was ill this day.

Harry looked up and saw his big brother smiling down at him.

He nodded and reluctantly ate some vegetables.

Niall sat beside him. "Try and eat all your dinner. Make you big and strong, yeah?" He said, as he watched Harry's fork chase a pea around the plate.

Harry sighed, getting frustrated, and threw his fork on the floor.

Niall bent over and picked it up. "Don't get so worked up, Harry. Try again." Niall wiped the fork on a tissue and put it beside his plate.

"Niall!! We're playing footy, come on!" Someone shouted from outside the door.

"You ok if I go?" He asked.
Harry nodded. They hugged and Niall left to join his friends.

Not able to finish his lunch, he got up to go to the toilet.

He went in a stall,  did his business, then opened the door.

Standing in front of him was the boy, who quickly pushed Harry back into the stall, making him hit his head on a wall, before falling onto the closed toilet lid. He cried out, but the boy covered Harry's mouth with his dirty hand.

"Shut up idiot!" The boy said, not too loudly, in case there were other boys in there.

Harry cried. His head hurt and he was so scared.

Harry's breathing was erratic,  tears soaking his red cheeks.

"Shut up! I got something to show you!" The boy said as he got something out of his jacket pocket.

Harry felt dizzy, he was sure he was going to die.

The boy crouched down, and rolled Harry's sleeve up. His arms were stick thin. The boy smirked.

"Look...I found you a stone. It's a good one, cos it's got sharp edges, see?" He showed the stone to Harry,  but his eyes were shut tight, too scared to look.

"It's special, cos you can give yourself tattoos with it. Look, I've got one." He rolled his own sleeve up to show Harry the red lines on his arm. Except...it was red ink, that he had drawn on himself that morning.

"I'm gonna tattoo you, then you can keep the stone, so you can do some more at home. Ok?"

Harry was shaking. He nodded, even though he didn't understand what the boy was saying.

The boy grinned and took Harry's arm. "Now...you can't make any noise, cos if the teachers see you've got a tattoo, you'll get in so much trouble and get expelled, so keep quiet!"

Harry nodded again.

The boy took the stone and started to mark Harry's arm. Harry cried out and the boy hit his other arm.

"Shut up idiot! What did I just tell you?"

Harry sniffed as the boy started again. He drew five lines altogether,  one for every year of Harry's life.

By the time he was done, Harry was in a state. He was crying so much, but trying so hard to keep quiet. His face was covered in tears and snot, and his arm was dripping with blood.

The boy pulled off a load of tissues and put it on the cuts.

"Hold that there. You cant go to class all bloody or you'll  be in trouble." The boy said, smiling, happy with his work.

After ten minutes of waiting, the boy took the tissues off. Harry cried, as some was stuck to his cuts.

"Look Harry...your tattoo is really good. I may add to it next week." He laughed. "I'm going now."  He put the stone in Harry's pocket.

"Remember, if you tell anyone, I'll kill you!" He left Harry sat on the toilet, on the verge of a panic attack.

He pulled his sleeve down. His arm hurt so much. He was still crying. He stood up, feeling dizzy straight away.

He staggered out of the toilets out into the corridor,  holding onto the wall as he walked slowly to his classroom.

A few kids passed but took no notice of his distress.

He got to the room, opened the door, took a step inside and passed out, falling to the cold floor, in front of a shocked Mr Capaldi.

Poor Harry.

Why is the boy being so horrible to him?

What will happen next?

All the love 💖💖💖