FIFTY TWO

"Be careful Harry!" Jay shouted as Harry ran around the park.

"Ni! Ni! Push me on da swing!" Harry yelled as he sat on one on the swings.

He still couldn't work out how to swing his legs properly to do it himself.

Niall pushed him, and Harry giggled. He loved the feeling of flying through the air, like a superhero.

"Wheeeee! Wheeeee! Look everyone, I'm flyin'!"

"Not too high Niall!" Gemma said.

After a while, Harry wanted to get off, feeling a bit sick.

"Ni Ni stop now please." He asked.

Niall stopped pushing and when it was low enough he grabbed the swing to make it stop. Harry jumped off and hugged Niall.

"Thank you." He said, politely.

"You're welcome Harry.  Where next?"

Harry scanned the park before his eyes fell upon the slide.

"Wanna go on that Ni." Harry said as he ran over to the slide.

Niall ran after him. "Wait! Don't go on it til I'm there." Niall warned, but Harry was already making his way up the stairs. "Harry stop now!" He yelled, but Harry carried on.

"HARRY TOMLINSON. STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR YOU'LL GO STRAIGHT HOME!" Gemma shouted from the bench she was sat on.

Harry stopped, not moving a muscle.

Niall caught up with him. "Harry, please don't run off. You could've hurt yourself." He said, calmly, so he didn't worry Harry too much.

"I sorry Ni. Won't do it again." Niall smiled.

"Ok. Right, let's get down this slide then eh?"

Harry giggled and got to the top, sat down, with Niall behind him, and they went down the slide with a big "wheeeeeeee!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Back home, they'd had lunch and were sat in the garden.

Harry was laying on the grass, looking at all the creepy crawlies, and talking to them.

Jay's phone rang, making Harry jump up and run to her. "Is it Daddy? Is it Daddy?" He clapped his hands.

"Yes love. You wanna answer it?"

Harry took the phone and pressed the button. "Daddy! Its Harry!" He grinned. "We went to the park and me and Ni went on everything!"

"You did? Wow that sounds like fun. Are you having a good time then?"

"Yes...but I fell over playin' football and cut my knee. I got a plaster on it."

"Oh no. Daddy will kiss it better when I'm home."

"It don't hurt too much now. Spiderman is making it better."

Louis laughed. "Oh that's good then. Can I talk to Gran quickly please?"

Harry nodded, though Louis couldn't see that. He passed the phone to Jay. "It's Daddy, he wants to talk to you." He smiled.

"Thank you darling....hello Lou.  Everything ok?"

"Yes. Just letting you know I'm here. Jim is fine. Everything ok there?"

"Well, you heard about Harry's knee and the park. Other than that, everything is good. Bit worried about bedtime later though. Will he be ok without you?"

"I hope so. I can phone then, maybe read him a story or something if he's not calm. Just let me know."

"Will do. Just try not to worry. Get lots of rest. You need it."