SEVENTY

Harry had just finished physio and was sat on a chair, looking at his phone.

"Thanks Perrie. Um...I was wondering..." Louis spoke. "Are...are you busy tonight?"

"No. I'm free tonight. Why do you ask?"

"Well...um...I was wondering if you'd like...if you'd like to um...come for dinner? I mean, you don't have to...if you'd rather not. It's ok if you don't." Louis ranted.

Perrie smiled at Louis' cuteness. He placed her hand over his. "Louis...I'd love to. Thank you."

Louis smiled back at her. "Really? Great. Thanks. Um...is 6 o'clock ok? Are you ok with chicken? You don't have any allergies do you?"

"Chicken is my favourite,  and no, no allergies. Don't go to any trouble though."

"Good. We better get going then. Harry love, say goodbye, we're going now. Perrie is coming for dinner tonight."

Harry turned in his seat."YES! she can play wiv me after dinner." He clapped his hands, grinning from ear to ear.

Perrie laughed. "That would be good. You be good for Daddy won't you?"

"I'm always good. Aren't I?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Yes. Now come on. We need to go to the shops."

Harry stood up, and walked slowly with his crutches. He was doing so well now. Walking was a lot easier. He walked to Perrie and she hugged him, as always.

"Bye pretty Perrie."

"Bye handsome Harry. See you later." She said, opening the door for them.

Louis smiled as he walked past her. "6 o'clock. " he reminded her. She nodded, and they left.

*****

"Is Perrie coming now?" Harry asked,  looking out of the living room window.

"Not yet love. Another hour yet. Do you want to help with dinner?" Louis said, chuckling at how excited he was.

Louis was excited too. He really liked Perrie and hoped she liked him too.

"No thank you. I'm waiting for Perrie." He replied, not moving from the window.

Louis laughed and went back to the kitchen. He set the table, then went to peel potatoes. There was a wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen.

Louis was getting more and more nervous, as time went by.

At 5.55, Louis was mashing potatoes. Harry always said that Louis' mash was soooooo good.

"DADDY! PERRIE IS HERE!" Harry yelled, making Louis' pulse quicken. He put down the potato masher and rushed into the hall, as Harry appeared on his crutches.

Louis opened the door, just as Perrie went to ring the doorbell. "Hello Perrie. Come in." He greeted her with the biggest smile.

"PRETTY PERRIE!  I been waiting for hours for you. I like your dress." Harry said, walking towards her for a hug.

She walked in and he closed the door. "Hi. Oh wow...something smells good." She said immediately. "Hi Harry. Ooh you look handsome. So does your Daddy. All dressed up for me eh? She hugged them both.

She took her coat off and Louis hung it up.

Louis blushed. "Um...dinner is nearly ready. I need to check on it. Would you like a drink?" They all went into the kitchen.

"Oh wine please." She replied, seeing the bottle on the table. "Honestly Louis,  that smells so nice."

Louis smiled as he poured her a glass.