THIRTY THREE

Omg...

Who else sobbed watching the falling video? So beautiful. I keep watching it. God I love him so much.
Anyway...here's a new chappy...

That weekend was spent at home. Family time.

Gemma and Niall were obviously upset about Harry,  but put on brave faces and they cuddled up on the sofa together.

Monday came around soon enough.

Jay took the older kids to school, leaving Louis at home with Harry.  He had been granted a week off to feel better.

Louis was in the kitchen putting the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, when he heard Harry calling him from upstairs.

He put down a dirty plate and ran upstairs to Harry's room.

"Good morning Precious." He said, smiling as Harry blushed sat up in his bed.

"What's wrong?" Louis said, noticing Harry's worried expression.

Harry started crying into his hands.

"Come here darling." Louis said, as he went to pick Harry up. That's when he noticed the smell.

"Oh love...don't cry. Daddy will clean you up. How about a lovely bubble bath?" Harry nodded, wiping his nose on his pyjama sleeve.

Louis pulled the covers back and picked Harry up, not concerned about getting himself messy.

They went into the bathroom, where Louis got Harry's soiled clothes off putting them in the wash bin.

He was used to Harry wetting the bed, but this time, he had also pooped. He hadn't done that before in bed.

He gently cleaned the mess from Harry's sore looking bum, and set him on the floor, while he started running the water, adding some bubble bath.

"Stay there. Don't move. Just gonna strip your bed." Louis said. Harry nodded.

Louis went to the bedroom and pulled the sheets off of Harry's bed, deciding they're past cleaning, so he'd just throw them out.

He quickly changed his own clothes and went back to the bathroom, finding Harry sat in the same position he left him in.

He turned the taps off after checking the temperature.

"Right, let's get you in." Louis said, as Harry lifted his arms up. Louis placed him in the water.

Harry hissed as the water hit his cuts, despite Louis not filling the bath that high.

"Quick wash, then We'll get you some brekkie." Harry nodded and sniffed.

Harry relaxed slightly as Louis washed him gently. His soap smelled of strawberries,  Harry's favourite smell.

He closed his eyes as his back was washed. Feeling sleepy already.

"All done!" Louis said as he finished rinsing the soap off.

He picked Harry up and placed him on the floor, wrapping him in a big fluffy towel.

Drying Harry quickly and putting him in clean clothes, he cleaned his cut and covered them up, before the two wandered downstairs.

"What would you like to eat love?" Louis asked as he sat Harry on a chair at the kitchen table.

Harry shrugged. Then pointed to the cupboard.

Louis opened it. "Cereal?" Harry nodded.

"This one?" Louis pointed. Harry shook his head. "This one then?" Harry nodded.

Louis put some into a bowl, and put it in front of Harry,  putting a small amount of milk in it. He put a spoon beside the bowl, and put everything away.

He sat down beside Harry with a cup of Yorkshire tea.

Harry looked at Louis.

"Eat up."

Harry sighed and picked his spoon up, eating slowly. He only ate three spoonfuls when he put his spoon down.

"What's up? Don't want anymore?" Harry shook his head and rubbed his arm.

"Let's go watch a film." He picked Harry up and walked into the living room, setting him down on the sofa switching the tv on. He passed the remote to Harry, but he just put it down next to Louis.

"You want to choose?" Harry shook his head. He picked the remote up and pressed the off button.

"Harry? What's wrong? Tell Daddy?" Harry shook his head again and climbed into Louis' lap, putting his head on Louis' chest and closing his eyes.

Louis rubbed Harry's back, and he felt him shake, realising he was crying.

"Shhh shhh...it's ok. You're ok." He whispered, trying not to cry.

Within a couple of minutes, he felt Harry's body relax, and could hear gentle soft snores.

Louis wiped his tears away. All sorts of thoughts going through his mind.

Why is Harry so sad? Is he missing his Mummy that much? Should he try to get in touch, get her back? How much pain is he in? How can he help? He just wants his little Precious boy back. He wants him happy and carefree. A five year old shouldn't have so much to deal with. He feels like a useless father.

He makes his mind up there and then to make life better for him and his kids. They deserve the world and everything in it. He's  determined to make them laugh and be happy.

That's his new goal in life.

Argh....not happy with this story. I think it's not good.