SEVENTY FIVE 🍒

It was now June, the weather was getting warmer and the days longer. Harry loved this time of year, when he could sit out in the garden til late, listening to music, cuddling Louis.

Mabel had moved back to the area and Harry was thrilled. They'd been spending more time together, which Louis liked.

He had always liked her, since the pair were at primary school together.

It was a lovely sunny Sunday afternoon, and Mabel was coming over.

Harry was stood at his front door, when her Mum's car pulled up, Mabel hurried out the car without shutting the door.

"HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY HARRY!!!" she yelled as she ran to him, arms open wide. They hugged and kissed each others lips.

Louis and Neneh knew there was a blossoming romance building, so obviously had "THE TALK" more than once. (Harry has trouble remembering some things, Louis hoped this wasn't one of them).

"Come in guys. Nice to see you again." Louis said as the mother and daughter went inside.

"Would you like a coffee before you go Neneh?" Louis asked.

"Oh I'd love to, but I have a meeting to get to. Thanks for having her over Lou. "

"No problem."

She left soon after.

Louis found the giggling pair on the sofa, hand in hand.

"What are you two laughing about?" He asked, curious.

"Nothing." Harry giggled again. "Are we allowed in my room please?" He asked.

"I guess so. Be good though." He warned. The pair grinned at each other as Mabel took Harry's hand and helped him stand, and go up the stairs.

They reached Harry's room and went inside, he closed the door behind them.

The sat on the bed and Harry got the tv remote and switched it on.

He didn't watch much TV in his room, as he prefers to watch with Louis.

They settled back against the pillows and watched Tom and Jerry.  Surprise!

They hugged. They both loved hugging each other.

"Harry?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'd like to kiss you please."

Harry smiled at her.

"Ok."

They turned to face each other and they kissed. Just a peck at first, then it got more. They giggled as they kissed. Mabel pulled away.

"I've seen people kiss with their tongues. Can we do that?"

Harry nodded, as their lips met again. They both parted their lips and their tongues met in a wet, sloppy middle, not really knowing what they were doing.

Harry laughed. "This is nice."

He was getting nice feelings down below. So was Mabel.

Mabel took Harry's hand, suddenly and placed it on her left breast, causing her to moan and Harry to gasp.

"Hmmm" he moaned, he could feel a tightening in his shorts.

Mabel's hand wandered down to Harry's shorts, and she could feel how hard he was. She grinned. She moved her hand up and down slowly, squeezing now and then.

So...Harry moved his hand from her breast, down up under her skirt to between her legs. She was wet.

"Oh yes." She whispered, as Harry moved his fingers around. He's thanking himself for watching porn at this point.

Mabel sat up and pushed Harry down onto his back. He looked up at her, both had flushed faces, and were panting.

Mabel tugged at Harry's shorts. He lifted his bum up so she could pull them down. He was now naked from the waist down.

She got off the bed and removed her knickers and skirt and got back on the bed, straddling Harry. She rubbed herself on Harry's dripping hardness.  Harry threw his head back in total bliss.

"Wait." She said, getting back up. She reached into her bag and pulled something out, going back to straddle him.

"What's that?" He asked, the nervousness in his voice showing.

"A condom. Mum gave them to me. Better to be safe than sorry, she always says." She ripped it open and handed it to Harry's shaking hands.

He took it, and remembered the videos he had seen. He rolled it slowly over his length.  Mabel rubbed him a bit and started rubbing herself on him again.

They were both in heaven.

"You wanna go in?" She asked.

Harry nodded.

She lifted herself up and hovered over him. This was it!

She lowered herself down as she was slowly filled up by Harry's throbbing length.

"Fucking hell Mabel." He cursed as he entered her. He sat up a bit more so their chests were touching. She moved up and down, getting faster each time. Harry watched her face, as she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Harry. Oh Yes Harry. " she moaned.

He caressed her breasts as she bent down to kiss him again.

"Oh my god. Yes yes. Shit yes." She moaned again. Harry was so turned on. He was close.

"Harry. I'm gonna have an orgasm now. I can f..feel it. Oh God yes!"

He could feel her pulse around him as she came. That was enough to have him coming soon after. He held her tight as he orgasmed. They kissed as they finished.

Harry looked up at her and smiled. They were both exhausted.

"Was it ok?" Harry asked, blushing.

"It was better than that. It was fantastic. Thank you." She answered, giving him one last kiss as she got up off of his lap.

She sat beside him as he removed the used condom, tying it up and putting it in a tissue.  He put it on his bedside table, and laid down on the bed.

Mabel got up and helped Harry put his clothes back on before putting her own on. She laid down beside him.

"You don't regret doing it do you?" She asked.

"No way. That was the best thing I ever done. I'd like to do it again please."

"Me too." She laid her head on his chest as they watched cartoons again.

Omg. Did I just write smut? Lol

Thoughts?

I wrote this in one go. Yay me!

All the love 💖💖💖