SIXTY ONE

Louis and Ari had spent over an hour that night discussing the future.

Ari did a bank transfer to Louis' account. She also put money into the kids accounts. Louis was going to get them what they deserved.

The wheels had been set in motion for the divorce too. Louis was happy.

*****

Two weeks later Louis got a letter conforming the divorce had been finalised. He was a free man.

He felt like celebrating, but Harry wasn't feeling well.

"My tummy hurts." Harry groaned, rubbing his swollen stomach.

Louis lifted his t shirt up and gently rubbed his tummy.

"Owww." He cried, swatting Louis' hand away. "Don't touch, Daddy."

"Sorry Precious. Do you feel sick, or think you need to go to the toilet?"

"Both."

Louis felt panicky, but didn't show it, not wanting Harry to freak out any more. He carefully picked Harry up and went to the downstairs loo. He removed his shorts and boxers and sat him on the toilet.

"I'm just going to get a bucket, I'll be right back." He said as he rushed off, leaving Harry crying.

Louis found a bucket and was hurrying back when he heard Harry shout out. "DADDY!"

He got back to the bathroom, seeing vomit on the floor in front of Harry.

"Oh baby I'm sorry." He said, just as Harry gagged. He managed to get the bucket under his chin before he threw up again.

His poor body strained, as his bowels opened up.

Harry was sweating badly, his t shirt was soaked through.

"Daddy!" He whispered before he threw up again. Louis was trying hard not to throw up himself. The smell was awful and seeing his boy in so much distress was heartbreaking.

"You're ok love. Bring it up, you'll feel better." He said, rubbing Harry's back.

Harry was still gagging, but only bringing up stomach acid now.  He ached so much. His bowels opened again, it was so painful.

Harry slumped against Louis.  Totally exhausted.

They waited a while, before Louis thought he must be done.

"Do you think it's over love?" He asked Harry   who was nearly asleep. He manage a small nod.

Louis cleaned him up, being gentle on his sore bum.

He had to flush the toilet a few times.

"I'm gonna move you to the sofa now. I'll sit you down, then I'll get some towels to put down. Ok?" Harry nodded.

He picked harry up and went to the living room, sitting him down. He raced upstairs and collected a few towels.

He laid them on the sofa then placed Harry down, carefully. He was still clutching his sore tummy.

He put his boxers back on him and  covered him with a light blanket.

He went back to the bathroom,  cleaned out the bucket, mopped up the vomit on the floor, flushed the loo again, sprayed some air freshener and washed his hands.

He placed the bucket by the sofa, and sat down beside Harry,  who was now asleep.

Even though he was asleep, he had a frown on his face.

He had been asleep for two hours when he started fidgeting.

"Harry. You ok lovely?" Louis asked, quietly.

Harry was clutching his tummy again, and Louis feared the worst.

"Daddy." Harry groaned as he put his hand over his mouth and started gagging. Louis sat him up quickly, and put the bucket under him. Just in time, as he brought up more stomach acid and the bit of water that Louis made him drink.

Louis stroked his hair as he strained his muscles, tears falling from his eyes.

That wasn't the worst of it though, for poor Harry's bowels opened too, there was nothing he could do to stop it, or warn Louis it was coming. Louis quickly grabbed at the towels and pulled them up, like it was a giant nappy.

Harry was hysterical now. He just shit himself on the sofa. He hid his face in his hands.

"Baby...it's ok. Don't worry. You couldn't help it." He comforted Harry.

He calmed down after a few minutes, but was still crying.

"I'm sorry Daddy. " he cried out, wiping the tears from his sweaty flushed cheeks.

"Don't apologise.  Let's get you cleaned up."

Louis went and got another clean towel and some wipes.

Harry laid on the sofa,  mortified, as Louis opened the towels, cleaned him with the wipes, removed the soiled towels, putting a clean one down.

Harry was too tired to move.

Louis took the dirty things away, dumping them outside, until he could get to throw them away later.

He went upstairs,  quickly ran a bubble bath and went to get Harry.

He was still crying. It broke Louis' heart. He took him upstairs and gently put him in the bath.

"Quick wash, then lots of cuddles. Does that sound good?" Louis asked as he washed Harry.  He nodded, looking so tired.

Half an hour later, they were both laying cuddled up together on the sofa. Harry was asleep, as Louis watched him.

He still didn't know what caused his sickness. He hoped it would be better now, and that he didn't catch whatever it was.

Just a filler really.

All the love 💖💖💖