Chapter 1: Cheese Wedding

Based on my first Ms.Joke video!! Video is next to the pic above!!

********************

Aizawa POV

"Eraser, wait up!"

Aizawa was growing tired of hearing that voice.

"Eraser, we're supposed to be collaborating, remember?!"

If  I hear one more word...

"Keep up, and I won't have to wait up. It's that simple, Joke." Aizawa muttered.

The Smile Hero jogged to catch up with him on the semi-busy street to their lookout point.

Every month, the teachers of different schools get together in pairs and patrol randomized areas to show "collaboration between schools". (They usually all go out for drink afterwards as well.) Usually Aizawa was paired with someone who understood the need to get the job done so Aizawa could go home and sleep. Unfortunately this time...

"Eraser!"
"W h a t."

Ms.Joke stopped in her tracks as they arrived at their designated lookout point, her smile only wavering for a moment.

"Look what I found on the internet!!"

If it will calm her down for a moment...
Fine.

He finally turns around to look her in the face as she grins and holds up her phone.
It was a picture that was very...yellow. It was only after staring at it in confusion for a few seconds that he finally realized it was—
"Cheese?"

"Yep!!"

How do I respond to this? If  I ask why she showed me this, she'll say she had a joke in mind but decided not to say it because it was too "cheesy". If I don't say anything, she'll likely say "What? You too mature for a cheese joke?"  It's a double edged sword.

Before he could decide what to do, she continued.

"Eraser, it's an entire wedding made of cheese!!"

...

"It can be our wedding!!"

Ah. So that's what she was getting at.

"Just think of it! Think of all the cheese puns I could make!! Think of all the fun-due we could have!!" She giggles.

Aizawa sighs. The sooner this patrol is over, the soon let he can go home and be away from her...

Joke POV

I just want to make him laugh. Why is that such a hard thing to do? Even a smile would be nice...