Chapter 66: Real💞(🔥)

Warning!

This chapter contains smut!! This is very important for these two, however, and things will be said during this that you will need to know.

-Sarah

**************************

3rd Person POV

"Exactly. I intend to keep that promise." he said with a soft smile. He moved a hand so his thumb brushed her lips, using his other fingers hold her face up. He let the other one rest gently on her hip as he slowly leaned closer to her, blushing the whole time, his lips slightly parted.

"...Eraser?" Emi whispered through half-lidded eyes.

"Please...call me Shouta..." he muttered against her lips just before he closed the gap.

Fireworks exploded in both of their stomachs as their lips greeted each other. Emi gasped and pulled back a bit, but not far enough to leave his tender grip on her chin.

"S-Shouta... I-I don't...." Emi tried to say as he drew himself closer to her again like a magnet. "I-I don't understand-"

"Me neither..." Aizawa breathed before kissing her slowly once more, with more eagerness. Emi couldn't handle this. She honestly thought he would make her leave, now that she has her memories back, but this? Not even her wildest dreams could foresee this. (Who gets the reference?)

The dark eyed man kissed the woman in his arms slowly and with meaning. He moved both hands to cup her face earnestly, praying he wasn't making a huge mistake. Finally, he pulled back, leaving the two gasping for air. He moved both hands back to her hips as they caught their breath with their foreheads touching, and Emi gawked at him; starstruck.

"Shouta-"

"God, I love it when you say my real name..." Aizawa groaned, cutting her off. He moved closer to her again, causing her to bump into the wall behind her.

"W-wait, what are y-you...what are we doing?" She said shakily as he began to sensually kiss her neck.

"I don't know." He said between breaths.

"You've s-said that t-twice now. Ah!~ Think a-about what y-you're doing...T-this isn't like you~" She stuttered. He stopped his nips and kisses on her neck and met her eyes, their noses touching.

"That's my problem Emi...I've been thinking too much. But I'm so... illogical around you now, and I don't understand it..." He said, beginning to make small kisses along her jawline. "But right now I'm somehow thinking clearly and not at all right now..." He stopped and met her darting eyes once more.

"I'll stop if you want me to, but I don't understand....and I think I like it."

The pink that already dusted her cheeks became more prominent as he held her gaze, waiting for an answer.

Is this really happening? Emi thought, staring into his honest eyes. Does he really want to...?

She put her hands on his chest and lightly pushed him backward. "Listen...I don't think my heart can take this...I know you're sorry for what you did, but I don't want this to be a 'hey, I screwed you over, so now I'm going  to actually screw you to make up for it'." She said, walking down the hall, turning her back to him. "As much as I... liked that, I can't do this if it's just a one time thing. It's just...too much."