Chapter 25: Misleading and Memories

*WARNING*

EXTREME CUTENESS WITH A SIDE OF SPICE AHEAD!!

If you ain't ready, turn back! uwu

-Sarah

********************************************

Aizawa POV

It had been a few days since the attack where Eraserhead saw E....someone who looked like Ms.Joke. He walked into the police station knowing what he was about to do could get him in some serious trouble.

Need to be careful about this...

He walked up to the front desk and asked for the chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae. When the Police Chief asked for the darkly clad Hero, he politely walked into the dog-man's office and sat down.

"Hello Tsuragamae. How are you today?" Aizawa asked politely.

"Fine. Just fine, Eraserhead. What brings you to my office today?"

Here goes...

"I'm not sure if you heard, but in the attack on the city the other day, there was a new addition to the League of Villains spotted."

"Ah, yes. The one that supposedly looks like Emi Fukukado. Yes, I've heard."

"Well, UA was hoping to have some of your help on this operation we're running to try to figure out if it's really her or not."

"Of coarse! Anything for UA? Anything in particular right now that would help?" the Chief asked.

"Actually, yes," Aizawa said, "we were hoping that you could keep an eye out for her on security cameras around the city, and alert me if you see her. Here's another picture from last time that might help your scanners. I know it's sort of blurry, but it's the best we have right now."

Aizawa waited anxiously for Tsuragamae's response as the dog-man took the picture, though you could never tell he was nervous.

"Sure thing. But shouldn't I be reporting it to Nezu?"

He had been preparing for this question.

"Normally, yes. But exams are coming up, and he thinks it would be easier for me to brief him from the info you give us. He's planning some new things, and asked me to take over this case temporarily."

"Ah, I see. Well, in that case, I'll be sure to send you a ding when we find something!" he smiles.

"Thank you very much sir. You don't know how much this means...to UA and Ketsubutsu that you would help us." he bows in thanks.

"Like I said, anything for UA!" he bowed in return.

After Aizawa gave the Police Chief the information he would need to contact him, he left the building.

Phew. That went better than expected. Though I do feel kind of bad for betraying Tsuragamae's trust like that....

It's fine. It's better this way. The sooner you can sort this out, the sooner you can get a good night's sleep.

*************************************

A few more days later, Aizawa was walking home from the grocery store, holding a few items he would need for dinner tonight.

He was strolling along the barren sidewalk, when he got a notification on his phone.

He hurriedly  grabbed his phone out of his pocket to check...