Chapter 32: Breaking Point pt.2

Aizawa POV

Tomura Shigaraki...

"Time to get to work!" Dabi smirked, walking into the room towards them.

Aizawa clutched Ms.Joke protectively.

I can't get us out of here when I'm handcuffed and unarmed. And Joke is out of commission right now. Can't count on her being any help right now, but that's fine. Okay, slightly new plan...

Joke clutched his shirt for a moment then looked up into his eyes. They met, and she smiled softly. He was about to mutter a question to her as to why she was smiling, but then she pushed him off of her onto the ground.

"What are you doing here, Shiggi? You're late to most of the fun, but lets catch up first!" She said, acting like Madame Maniacal.

She's trying to get them out of here so I can get away... Sorry, but not a chance, Joke.

"Nice try, but I know my bestie when I see her. And you're not her!" Toga yells, running at her, keeping low to the ground.

"I thought we were friends?" Joke quickly yelled.

"Not anymor-" she suddenly started laughing. Joke quickly ran up to her, grabbed her wrist and took her to the ground, disarming her.

She looked up to find Dabi's fist in her face. She skidded across the room, finally rolling to a stop at Eraserhead's feet. He looked up and growled.

"Move, and you both die." Twice threatened seriously.

**************************

Joke and Eraserhead were on their knees, hands behind their head. Aizawa was still handcuffed, and Joke was a bit beat up, her black and orange lipstick slightly smeared across her face. She looked over at him, and saw the wheels turning in his head.

"You now what?" Shigaraki said, "I've had enough of this experiment."

Experiment?.....So they were using her as some sort of brainwashing prototype?

"The good news is that I can kill you," he looked at Ms.Joke, "and I have a replacement subject ready!" he looked at Aizawa.

"Like that would work on me." Aizawa spat. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Joke look down in shame. I didn't mean it like that, Joke...

"It worked on her, didn't it?" Dabi said.

"But as far as I've seen, you can program them to join you, but they only have one drive; to get the person you've used as intensive. You can't control them." he smirked, blood running down his face.

"Plus, I already know what you're going to do to me now, so I can take preventative measures to make sure you don't get to me. That, and I'm not "dead" like Joke here. I'm missing.Which means people are still looking for me. They'll find me eventually."

"He's right..."Dabi muttered to Shigaraki, stepping over Toga's unconscious body.

Shigaraki thought for a moment, then decided.

"Alright. It's settled then. I'll kill both of you, then find some other subject."

Joke looked up suddenly in fear as the blue haired villain walked towards Aizawa.

"I think I'll start with the snarky one."

"NO!" Joke yelled, stumbling into standing position, holding her hands up in surrender.

Everyone in the room staring at her sudden outburst.

"Kill me!....Kill me, not him."