Chapter 10: The Mourning After

Notice the spelling on the title? Yeah, it's there for a reason ;)
Thanks for the reads and comments, guys!!

-Sarah

********************************************

Aizawa POV

The hero finally got home in his drunken state thanks to the help of his two friends.

"Tthh- *hic* thanks Mic...THanks M-Midnight."

The two other heroes laughed.

"I thought you had a  high alcohol tolerance?" Midnight, who only had a few drinks as the designated "walk home" friend.

Mic got a real kick out of that and started laughing really loudly.

Midnight finally got to the drunk dark eyed Hero's home, and helped him get in the door.

"Can you handle yourself from here, Eraser?" Midnight asks, holding onto a very clingy Hizashi.

"Y...Yeah. I'll be fine from here. Thanks Mid..."

"No problem Aizawa. If you need something, call me okay? Hizashi can't help anyone in this state." she giggles as Mic repetitively pokes a pillow on the couch saying it was "staring at him".

Aizawa waves to Midnight  as she leads Hizashi out of the door trying to keep him quiet, as he  was singing "Dream On" at the top of his lungs.

As the door shuts, he  locks it behind them and goes to his room to take a shower. Shota opens  the drawers of his dresser and lazily pulls out a pair of boxers and  pajama pants. As he walks into his small bathroom and undresses, he  looked down to see Emi's bracelet. He grumbles and tears it off and  tosses it onto the bathroom counter, then steps into the shower. As the  hot water pours over him and his hair sticks to his head, he closes his  eyes and breathes deeply.

When he was done cleaning himself, he changed into the clothes and blurry eyed throws himself into bed.

Emi...I'm sorry.

************************************

The next morning, Shota  Aizawa awoke to find his room in a mess. Clothes were scattered around  the room, pillows were everywhere, and he looked like hell.

I though I went to bed after my shower...didn't I?

He looks at his phone to  see several videos saved to his camera roll. Most of them being blank,  but some of them.... were a bit more disturbing.

It looked like last night he tried to talk to Emi in a video....like her tapes.

God...

He walked into the bathroom to get a better look at himself, and noticed..

The bracelet.

He quickly scours the bathroom in search of the bracelet.

...I can't find it.

He sighs in frustration  and loss, and goes to put a shirt on.  When he tries to put the shirt  on, it gets caught on his arm. He looks down and sees...

The bracelet.

He sighs in relief.

Thank God.

He finishes getting ready, then takes some headache medicine. His head was killing him.

Heh... Joke would've made that pun at me saying that drinking was gonna kill me too...

...

Stop it, Shota.

He walks into the kitchen and makes some eggs and coffee.

"Eraser."

He turns around in shock to see no one there.

Get it together, Shota. Your students need you on Monday.

**********************************

AAAAAAHHHHHHH PAIN!!!!
Sorry, not sorry!

-Sarah