Chapter 48: Uhh...🔥

🔥!WARNING!🔥
It's gonna get kinda spicy in this chapter 😏😈
Okay, enjoy!!

-Sarah

***********************

Emi POV

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked, looking down at her expression as she sat next to him on the couch.

"..I...I just never know what you're thinking, you know?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"I..I-I'm sorry for intruding, but I saw you thinking earlier before I walked up. I just didn't want to intrude, but...Are you okay? I mean, you've been through stuff too, you know. You need to heal too. I want to talk to you about it, but you don't seem to want help; you always change it back towards me. Just...just know I'm here if you need, okay? I just...want to know what you're thinking." she finished.

He sat there for a moment facing her, staring with those gorgeous eyes of his that seemed to twinkle in the Christmas lights that softly lit the room for them. Then, he closed his eyes, looking down and smirking, letting out a small chuckle before meeting her eyes once more.

"You really want to know what I'm thinking?" he said as he leaned closer towards her face.

She blushed a deep pink. She didn't trust herself to speak, so she simply nodded slowly.

Something in his eyes changed as he glanced towards her lips, then back at her eyes. She noticed this, but focused on breathing...and his eyes. Then he slowly leaned closer, beginning to speak softly.

"I'm not really that good at talking about my feelings. I never have been. I'm... better at...showing them."

Finally, he put his right hand just behind her left hip, leaning in and closing the gap between them.

Fireworks went off everywhere in her body as his lips molded to hers. His eyes were closed, but hers were wide open. He moved his other hand to hold the right side of her waist. It felt like she was flying. She closed her eyes and smiled, wrapping her arms under his to grip the back of his shirt, smiling the whole time. He smirked into the kiss, knowing he won.

He licked her bottom lip, asking for permission, but as previously stated, she was feeling gutsy, so she denied his request. He grunted in frustration and moved his left hand from her waist down to her ass and squeezed lightly, causing her to squeak, allowing him access to her mouth. He chuckled lowly as his tongue probed her mouth, scouring every inch. But she wasn't going to give in that easily. She fought back with her tongue, trying to assert dominance, but she knew he would win this time; she was too shocked and spellbound by his touch.

He leaned forward, laying her back onto the couch as she continued to grip the back of his shirt under his arms. He crawled on top of her and propped himself up with his left arm, using his right to hold her hips, slightly raising her shirt as he did so. She was breathless. She couldn't believe this was happening. He pulled back, both of them gasping for air as Emi moved her right hand to grip the couch arm above her for support. But Aizawa didn't leave her for too long. He immediately moved to her neck, nipping and kissing it, causing small moans to erupt from her throat.

He smirked into her neck and she could feel it, causing her to moan more. "S-Shouta." she whined, moving a hand from his back to his hair, taking a small fist-full. He groaned at the sound of her whine and sat up, sitting on her waist, letting them both breathe for a moment.

He gazed down at her breathless form; sprawled out on the couch under him with her shirt and hair messed up. He licked his lips hungrily and took off his shirt, causing her to whimper once again. He leaned down again, hovering over her, but not touching her yet.