Chapter 68: Kitchen Talk

3rd Person POV

Emi woke up to find herself cuddled in Shouta's arms, and for the first time in while, she felt truly safe and loved. She didn't know how long this dream would last, so for the moment she simply savored it. The messy haired woman looked up at Aizawa's sculpted face to see him looking down at her, inspecting her features.

"See something you like?" Emi flirted with a giggle.

Aizawa didn't answer, he only kissed her forehead and jokingly muttered, "Don't ruin this."

She giggled again. "So. What's on the agenda today?"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow with a smirk before eyeing her up and down. "I'm sure we'll find something to do."

"Oh my God." she said with a blushing laugh, burying her face in Aizawa's bare chest. "I cannot believe you." "I can't either." he said, reaching around to lightly squeeze her butt. She squeaked, causing him to chuckle. "Do you do these things just to see if you can make me squeak?" she asked in mock frustration. "Maybe..."

She sighed then sat up. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starving~" she moaned as she stretched.

Damn she looks good in my shirt...

She stood up and walked to the door to leave, but not before turning her head to face him and giving a wink. Aizawa sighed as she left, throwing an arm over his eyes. "I swear, this woman is definitely going to be the death of me..."

After putting some pajama bottoms on over his boxers, he eventually went into the kitchen to find her bending down looking for some pans. He could see that all she was wearing under his shirt was her panties, and the thought...
He sneakily walked up and put his hands on her hips, expecting a squeak. However, he was met with a small moan and her ass wiggling on his crotch. He was startled by this, and still bent over, Emi whipped her hair to the side to look at him mischievously.

"Gotcha~"

He bent over on top of her and moved his arms so he was hugging her waist, and stood them up. She laughed and tried to turn around. "What, so you can dish it but you can't take it?" she laughed. He sleepily buried his face in the crook of her neck and mumbled in response. "Aw, poor baby~ You must be tired from dealing with me all night.." she cooed teasingly, turning around in his arms to pet his hair. Aizawa grumbled again and began to leave sloppy kisses on her neck. The blue eyed woman giggled and wrapped her arms around him.

"This feels...surreal." Emi said, looking past his hair. "What happened before...it feels sort of like a dream, but I know that it was real. I want to believe this is all happening, but...God, here I go again." She laughs without humor.

"Emi, this is a difficult situation. Don't be ashamed that you're having to process all of this; it won't do any good." Aizawa tried to reason with her, leading her to the kitchen table. "Besides, what's happened to us has happened, and there's no way to go back. The best we can do is try to move forward from...what happened, and learn from each others mistakes as well as our own."

"I know." she said. "I just...want everything to go back to normal. Whatever that is..." Aizawa paused for a moment, then put his hand over hers, which was scratching nervously on the table. "Everything?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"Well...I guess not everything. But I do wish that... I don't know." She trailed off, not knowing what she wanted. "Well, we should probably tell the others the good news." "Good news...?"

Oh, God. Does he mean he's going to tell them-

"That your memories have returned." Phew. she thought. "You'll probably need to go through some therapy, but that's okay. I'm sure your students will be very excited to see you again."

"Heh. Yeah, I'm sure they will be. But I assume that we'll need to go to another meeting?" She said, looking up at him with a grimace. "Unfortunately, yes. And while you're in therapy, you'll need to discuss what happened that night on the roof."

She froze and tightened her grip on her tea cup. "I know that will be hard for you, but you'll need to talk about it. I can be there if you want as well, but we can make sure no one knows for now." Aizawa said reassuringly. She nodded before sighing and taking a long gulp of her tea. "So, Shouta." His attention was pulled out of his thoughts.

"...I hate to be that girl, especially the morning after sex, but...what are we?" she said, obviously hoping he wouldn't be mad at her. "We've just...been through a lot together, you know? And after all the things that were said last night..."

"To be honest Emi, I'm not quite sure what we are...." She looked down sadly, and he walked over to her chair, squatting down in front of her. He lifted her chin to look at him and smiled softly. "Why don't we figure that out together?"

She smiled at him with joy, tucking his hair out of his face. "I'd like that, Shouta." She gave him a peck on the forehead. He chuckled and stood, pulling her up with him.

"I may not know what we are, but I do know that the things I said last night were true. I-I...I am in love with you..." he muttered the last part.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she said, teasingly bringing a hand up to her ear. "I couldn't hear you over the sound of a tsundere!" Aizawa began to get frustrated and tried to walk off, but Emi wrapped her arms around his stomach, refusing to let go. "I swear, it's like dealing with a child..." he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose and trying to hide a small smile of amusement.

The tired Hero pried her arms off him with brute strength and turned around to hold her. She hummed in satisfaction and leaned her head against his chest, beginning to sway gently. "I love you, Shouta." She sighed. "I pray that I won't wake up from this dream any time soon."

Me neither... Aizawa thought as he put his chin on her head.

"Do you want to go take a shower?" Emi asked, petting his messy hair. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes with a devious smirk.

"Emi Fukukado, are you asking to take a shower with me?" She turned bright red and tried to pull back, but she couldn't escape his grasp. "I-I was just saying that I could m-make breakfast a-and-" He cut her off with his lips on hers.

I'll never get used to this feeling, will I? They both thought. He pulled away, watching her lovely face. Her eyes were still closed and her lips were slightly parted, as if she was waiting for more. So, he decided to oblige. He swooped her into his arms and sat her on the kitchen counter.

"Shouta, oh my God!" she laughed in disbelief. "You don't stay down for long, do ya?" Aizawa looked up at her through half-lidded eyes and rested his hands on the counter behind her. "Well, you're looking at a Pro." He said, laced with snark. "In more ways than one~" She said seductively, eyeing him up and down and wrapping her legs around his waist. He chuckled before pecking her lips and walking off.

"Humf! The nerve of some guys..." she said in a pout. He kept walking, waiting for her to speak up again.

"Wait!"

There it is... Aizawa thought with a growing grin.

"Is it too late to take you up on that shower?"

*********************************

Okay, so they're talking some about what's going on with them; progress!! Communication is key in any relationship! UwU They still have a lot of other things to get out, but the story is beginning to wind down now.

Also, the chapters might be a bit weird for a bit bc I'm falling behind. I'll do my best, but idk how consistent it will be. Sorry! 

-Sarah