Chapter 53: Aizawa's Fantasy🔥🍋

🔥WARNING!🔥

This chapter is EXTREMELY smutty (and kinda kinky). Read at your own risk!
-Sarah

Also, watch the vid first!!
************************

Aizawa POV

"Eraser~"

He fluttered his eyelids open and nearly choked.

Emi was standing at the foot of his bed, with an odd look on her face.

"God, you scared me. What do you need?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"You~" she said, licking her lips seductively.

"Uhh..." Aizawa was very confused, but oddly enough, he kind of liked where this was going.

"Would you rather me change clothes? Would that help set the mood?" She asked.

Before he could respond, she transformed out of her yellow jacket into a black pantsuit with a black sun hat. She winked and blew him a kiss and his mouth hung open.

Okay, so this is definitely a dream.

"You bet it's a dream. And I'm going to make sure you enjoy it~" she said, crawling seductively onto the bed towards him.

Aizawa was honestly too shocked to move, so she kept crawling towards him until her hands were planted between his arms that were propping him up, making them very close. She was hovering over him in between his also propped up legs.

She turned her face so the side of her nose bumped his, and she quietly giggled.

"Look at you, imagining such things. What a bad boy~" she said before kissing him deeply.

Still in shock, Aizawa sat there, eyes wide open.

She pulled back and straddled his hips, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him so he was now sitting up more.

"Come on, Shouta. It's just a dream; you can do whatever you want and no one will know!" She said, twirling a lock of his hair in her fingers.

She then leaned down towards his ear and said, "Just take me~"

He caved despite himself and grabbed her hips, pinning her down to the bed. Aizawa moves his hands to pin her wrists above her head and he kissed her ferociously. He didn't know what was happening to him, but maybe this could help.

"That's right, Shouta. Get it out of your system." Emi said, struggling to touch him.

He moved her wrists into one hand and used the other to rub her hips as he kissed her neck. He didn't know how, but his brain perfectly recreated the moans that Emi emitted when he walked in on her dreaming. And he was grateful for that.

She moaned at his touch, and wrapped her legs around his hips that were looming over her. At this point, Aizawa wasn't in control anymore. He ripped off his shirt and unzipped her pantsuit, dragging her out of it, leaving her in a tank top, bra and her panties.

Emi sat up and pushed him back on the bed and went to straddle his hips again.

"Just enjoy the show." She said lowly, causing him to shiver. She seductively took off her tank top, causing Aizawa to swallow hard. Emi then took his calloused hands and moved them to the back of her bra, un-clipping it. It fell and Emi tossed it to the floor. Then she got up and turned around to face him, standing in only her panties, and Aizawa was extremely turned on.