Chapter 54: What do you think of me?

For those of you that chose not to ready the EXTREME smut chapter, here ya go. Aizawa had a VERY steamy wet dream about Emi, then woke up and found that it made his feelings worse rather than better. He's now in the kitchen with Emi.
Enjoy!
-Sarah
*****************

Emi POV

Aizawa's been acting strange today. I bet he did have a dream and he just didn't want to tell me. He's dealing with things too, I just wish he would tell me. It's the least I can do.

After eating lunch, they decided to get some work done on her memory before Aizawa had to go back to school the next day.

"Okay, Emi. What do you want to remember today?"

I wonder why he calls me Emi now instead of Joke.

"Um...I'd like to know more about Madame Maniacal. How long was I 'dead' before she showed up?"

"Oh. Uh, I'd say about a month. We had a funeral for you and everything." He answered.

"So, does the public still think I'm dead?"

"...Yes. Remember that section of the store we went into full of merchandise for you? It was merchandise made in your honor."

"Oh..." she said sadly. "When can they know I'm alive?"

"We're not sure. At the very least once your memories have been returned. We'll have to see what to do about the League of Villains, but it'll take a while to take them down. The Heroes are waiting for the right moment to reveal that they didn't kill you."

"The public doesn't know that Madame Maniacal was me?" She said hopefully.

"No. She was only around for a short time and mostly stayed out of the spotlight, so we were able to keep it under wraps for the most part."

Emi sighed in relief.

At least I probably won't have to deal with many questions from the media about that.

Aizawa continued. "Honestly though, I kind of want them to know. So they can know what you fought through. So they know how strong you are, and that you're still standing." He looked down almost sadly.

Emi didn't say anything for a moment. It was really sweet how he wanted to show the world how strong he thought she was.

"Heh. I'd hardly call myself 'strong'. They turned me Villain, which means I gave in. I don't know what they did to turn me, but it looks like it had something to do with that machine they strapped me to with the helmet and memories of you."

"Emi, you are strong. You went through God only knows how much, and not only are you still alive; you're fighting to get better. Don't put yourself down like that. Also, I've done some thinking and I'm fairly certain that they used bad memories of things that I did to you as reason to get revenge on me. That would explain why you abandoned your group to hunt me. It's probably a new tactic they're trying; turning Heroes Villain and using them as leverage."

"Yeah," Emi agreed, "and Maniacal said that I was the perfect candidate to try it first on because everyone thought I was dead; no one would come looking for me. That, and... you hadn't treated me very well, so they had something to go off of. But it looks like it's very experimental and they don't have a handle on it. Not yet anyway..."

Aizawa brought a hand to his chin and thought, nodding his head in agreement.

"We should probably meet with the other teachers soon to see what needs to be done at this point. You know most of what happened to you, and you're remembering things before that gradually, so it might be time to take the next steps. Would you be okay with that?" He asked for approval.