Chapter 21:Transformation

"Joke" POV

"So, you gonna let me up, or what?" she grinned.

"Not until you let go of Dabi." Shigaraki calmly demands.

"Ugh. Fiiiiinnnneee." she groans.

Suddenly Dabi gasps a huge gulp of air, then coughs violently.

"Now can I get up?" she politely asks.

Shigaraki nods towards Toga to let the woman out of her restraints.

Toga cautiously walks towards her and loosens the restrains on her wrists, ankles and neck.

She gets off of the stood up metal bed and stretches like she was getting ready for a race.

"Ahh!" she sighs in relief, "Those were a little tight. But it's good to be up and about."

she turns to Dabi, who is still catching his breath.

"Though I do NOT appreciate the cut on my lip. That's going to leave a scar you know!" she scolds.

He looks up a her in disgust through his hair and coughs while attempting to stand up (with some help from Twice).

"So, what's the plan, hand-man?" she giggles.

"The plan?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, dumdum! The plan to get my hands on Eraserhead!" she said, as if it were obvious and he didn't get the memo.

"I don't think you realize who's in charge here." Twice cautiously warned.

Before he knew what happened, "Ms.Joke" was right in front of his face, poking him right between the eyebrows.

"No, I don't think you realize how important it is for me to see my love again!" she turns to Toga, "You get it, right?"

Toga grins at her in excitement. "Yeah, I totally get it!"

"Shigaraki," Dabi whispers while the two girls are talking, "I know it's easier to brainwash someone when they have an objective person to hate, and that fact that it's Eraserhead is an added plus..."

"But?" Shigaraki warned.

"But, I don't know that we did it the way...I mean- well. I'm not sure this is such a good idea."

"Brainwashing Heroes was what my master said would be the best start. And what better start than a minor Hero whom everyone believes is dead?" he shot back.

"Toga agrees! So can we go now?" the still smiling woman asks.

"Yes, yes we can. Let's reintroduce you to the world as the new and improved Ms.Joke!"

"I'll need a new style and name!" she turns to Toga, "Toga! Can you help me pick a new outfit!"

"Totally, Emi!" she chirps.

"That leads me to the next part that we need to fix...."

"Which is?" Toga asks excitedly.

"The name. How about..

Madame Maniacal?" she grins.

********************************************************

There's her villain name I was thinking about, but never actually ended up putting in the TikTok's! I actually really like it uwu

-Sarah