Chapter 22: It can't be..

A very special thank you to @murderdollsqueen (on TikTok) for her excellence as Aizawa in this video! Don't worry; you'll be seeing more of her!

-Sarah

********************************************

Aizawa POV

"What do you mean, the League is attacking downtown?" Aizawa shouted as he and Present Mic ran down the street.

"I mean, they're back!" Mic shouted back as they ran.

Maybe I can let loose a bit on those bastards for what they did...

Aizawa looked far away in that moment. Mic looked at him in curiosity for a moment, then looked down sadly.

The two Heroes finally got to the downtown area, where the League of Villains were tearing up the area on a rampage towards UA High-school. They looked around at the devastation that had been caused so far.

At least it isn't as bad as Shinjuku... yet.

Eraserhead readied his scarf and put on his goggles. Mic got in a grounding stance and adjusted his directional speaker while other Heroes were showing up.

There won't be very many for while. Lets hope we can hold them off.

"Incoming!" Present Mic yelled to the other Heroes and civilians in the area. Through the dust settling, Aizawa could see a group of four-no- five people walking towards them.

Must be them.

They got into ready position as the Villains picked up the pace and split off the fight whomever they felt like. However, two lingered behind...

Madame Maniacal POV

"Which one is he again?" Madame Maniacal asked Shigaraki as they lagged behind. "My memory is still a bit fussy from all the electrocution crap!" She declared, leaning out her ear with her pinkie.

"He's the one in black with the scarf and yellow goggles. See?" he pointed towards a man fitting that description fighting some thugs that the League had brought with them.

"Mmm. He is quite the catch!" she giggled as Eraserhead caught a thug and hung him off of a lamppost.

"Don't forget, You're job is to catch him and only him. Got it?" Shigaraki clarified.

"Whatever, Dad, I got it." she grinned as she cracked her neck then took off running.

Mmm, he is a looker. she thought to herself. He'd be a lot more fun though if he'd just loosen up a little! I can fix that...

She got to a point where she could watch him fight from a nearby building to observe before she attacked.

Eraserhead dodged an uppercut, then used his scarf to wrap around two villains heads and smack them together, then moved on to the next walking punching-bag.

He is pretty fun watch.. Maybe just a bit longer. I want to surprise him with my new look!!

She let him take down the last of the group and watched him let his scarf and hair down for a moment. Panting and sweating from the physical exertion of fighting, he loosened his muscles and wiped a bit of sweat and blood off his face.

Damn he's fine...She smirked, biting her lip.

No! Stop it, Maniacal! You're supposed to catch him! You can have way more fun with him then!... But Shigaraki and the others won't want to share...

I know! I'll just go along with whatever they have planned, then take him all for myself! Oh, it's just perfect!!

She made up her mind, then decided to head back with her new plan in mind.

Another time, Eraserhead.

Aizawa POV

He wiped the sweat and blood off his face, then checked on his teammates. They seemed to be alright, so he looked around for anyone who might need his help.

I may have gone a bit too far with some of those thugs...I guess I just needed to let some...something out.

Suddenly, a van swerves in the area, to reveal Dabi at the wheel.

I recognize that scumbag anywhere...

"Get in!" Dabi yells to the main five that were there.

Come to think of it, Aizawa had only seen four since the group arrived; the fifth seemed to have disappeared once the battle began. Or maybe he was just imagining a fifth....

No, there were definitely five.

He watched as the League of Villains attempted another escape from justice.

Oh, no you don't. Not again.

He ran towards the van at full speed, as he sees all five of them pile into the van.

He quickly shoots out his scarf; part of it grabbing a tire to prevent them from going any further, the other keeping the door from shutting. He struggled with the scarf as Dabi slammed in the gas to try to pull the wheel out of the Erasure Hero's grip.

The rubber burned against the road at the resistance, creating an ear splitting scream through the wrecked street.

"You won't be getting away this time, you bas-..." he trailed off as a blue head of hair turned around to face him.

The world seemed to move in slow motion in that moment. She turned her head around to reveal...

"....Emi?"

********************************************

Bum Bum Buuuuummmm!!! OOoOOOOooOOoh cliffhanger! Woohoo, I love them!! XD

-Sarah