Chapter 24: Bored..

Madame Maniacal POV

I'm getting bored...

Sitting in a meeting with Shigaraki babbling for so long was taking a toll on the newly formed villain.

Maybe I could get out after this and go do...something. I don't know if they trust me yet though, so they might not let me out.

Guess I'll just have to sneak out later.

She grinned at the thought.

Her mind begins to wander through Shigaraki's constant lecture.

Eraserhead was quick in battle. Too quick. I'll have to figure out a way to trap him that doesn't rely on my speed. While I'm fast, he is much faster.

Maybe I could lure him in? Maybe use a hostage, and exchange him for them?

No, he's too smart for that. He'd find a way out of it; call for backup or something. I'm on the right track though...

"...which means that we'll have to be discrete. We can't have any mess-ups due to someone being to loud or not fast enough. Got that?" Shigaraki eyed the room.

The room agreed, even though some of them had no idea what he was talking about because they too were dozing off.

"Eraserhead is very fast, and good at hiding in the shadows, which puts us at a disadvantage. We'll use Maniacal as bait to lure him in. He saw her in the van the other day during our attack, and the look on his face suggests that this plan might work. We'll lure him in, then Kurogiri will warp them both back here. But we'll warp him in Jok-...the old cell so he won't know where he is." Shigaraki explains.

Sounds like a solid plan. I'll just have to figure out a way to follow the plan, then avoid getting warped. A different location, maybe? Make him think we're in one place, then when he tries to warp us there's nothing there? Yeah, that might work. But I don't know if they'll let me go alone.

Madame Maniacal raises her hand politely.

"Will I be partnered with anyone for this mission?"

"Yes, you will be put with Toga."

"Yay!! Girl team!" Toga jumps excitedly.

Crap.

"Seeing me with another person would tip him off. And you said yourself that Eraserhead is good at hiding in the shadows, so he would see her, even if she hid. I really think that this plan would work best if I went alone. That way we have a better chance of luring him in."

The blue haired villain thought it over for a moment.

"That makes sense. But We'll still need a fix on your location. We'll figure that out later.

"Sounds great."

No it doesn't...

***************************************

Madame Maniacal walked through the back alleyway behind the hideout wearing a trench coat, to find Twice smoking a cigarette with the top half of his mask still on.

"Oh, hey. Didn't see you there, Maniacal. Want a cigarette?- No, they're mine!" he said.

"I'm good, Twice."