Chapter 70: Meeting

Here's another chapter my lovelies!!

-Sarah

*******************************************

3rd Person POV

The pair of Heroes walked into UA High school carefully. They weren't sure if the school would allow it to be revealed that Emi was alive yet, despite her memories having returned, so they were quiet. Emi Fukukado and Shouta Aizawa crept into his classroom and shut the door behind them.

"Phew. Kinda glad no one saw me yet..." Emi said, plopping down on his desk. Aizawa agreed and waited for the other teachers to get there. Soon enough, the other UA teachers, including Principle Nezu, filed into the room and hung around the desks.

"You said you needed to talk to us?" Nemuri said, once they were all present, noticing that Emi was with him. "Yes. I called you all here to...sorry, this isn't my news to tell." Aizawa said, realizing that Emi would probably like to tell them herself. All eyes were on her and she faltered, but only for a moment.

"Hey...So, um...that kidnapping incident-um...it brought back all my memories....Yaaaay!" she said, making awkward jazz hands. The others stared at her in disbelief before a few of them came and smothered her in hugs and tears. "Emi, oh my god!" Nemuri said, clutching her for dear life.

"Ack! Nemuri, you're crushing me!" Emi said with a strained giggle. They pulled back and smiled and laughed with her as Aizawa leaned against the wall watching it all unfold. Once the group had calmed down, they started asking her rapid-fire questions.

"How did it happen?"

"Did it happen during the capture?"

"What was your reaction?"

"Was it something Aizawa said?"

Emi was getting a bit overwhelmed, and before she could say anything, Aizawa stepped in. "Hey, calm down, guys. She's still kind of in a fragile state right now. It doesn't mean she's breakable, but she's still figuring things out for herself. One at a time please." Thank you. she silently thought to herself.

"When did you realize you remembered everything?" Hizashi asked uncharacteristically calmly.

"Um...When we were in captivity, as I was trapped in that room again...it just sorta...clicked." she said, staring intently at the floor. The others realized at her response that she would never be the same again after what she experienced.

After talking for a bit, Emi caught them up to speed on what happened to her in the gaps they didn't know. She told them about the wreckage of Shinjuku and being tortured. She told them about the memories used against her and losing herself to Madame Maniacal. Emi walked them through the League of Villains plans that they told her and all she knew about the situation, not stopping until she spilled everything. When she looked up the others looked disturbed and concerned to say the least. She turned to Aizawa for support only to find that he was almost as disturbed looking as the others.

I guess I didn't really tell him everything in detail either...

"Did I go too far? Was I too graphic? Oh, God. I'm so sorry-" "No." Aizawa said, walking up next to her. "I'm so sorry we didn't know sooner." He shocked everyone in the room not only at his sincerity, but then he walked over to her sitting position on his desk and clutched her head to his chest. The others were so shocked that they didn't say anything.

Once he let go of her, he sat down next to her like nothing happened. "Uh...okay?" Hizashi said, scratching his head. "But really, Emi. It's okay. We're glad you shared that with us; we know that must have been difficult." The others nodded in agreement.