Chapter 11: So it begins...

Joke POV

Emi Fukukado awoke to find herself in a dark room strapped to what looked kind of like a dentist chair.

"Well, crap. How am I gonna get out of this one?" She asked aloud.

"You don't."

Emi looked up to see Shigaraki once more. This time, however, he wasn't wearing those hands all over him.

"Was knocking me out really necessary? I'm starting to think you enjoy doing that."

"Sorry about my people, Ms.Joke. They're not as open to new ideas as I am." Shigaraki apologizes.

"You said I would change my tune right? So, lets see it. What are you gonna do? Pull my teeth out as some sort of sick joke about my smile? Rip out my hair? Come on, lets see it already. I'm impatient for the part where I kick your ass." she grins in spite of herself.

"I'm starting to like your active imagination, Ms.Joke.You'll do just fine here."

He walks over to her and gets inches from her face and smiles.

"Go ahead, Twice."

The villain known as Twice walked over to her with what looked like a helmet with wires attached to a big machine. The helmet went from where the back of the head should be all the way to where it would cover the eyes of the wearer.

"I don't wanna...-Let's do it already! Come on!!"

What is with this guy? Split personalities? That would explain the name "Twice".

Twice strolls over to her excitedly and straps the helmet onto her head.

"Now..." she hears through the darkness of the helmet, "Let's get started, shall we?"

She hears the large machine whir to life as a buzzing starts happening in the helmet.

Suddenly, a massive amount of electricity invaded her body, and she let out a blood curdling scream of pain.

"That's what I thought, Joke. I like this tune much better than your jokes..."

Memories flashed through her mind at light-speed.

Is this my life flashing before my eyes before I die? Is this how I go?

The machine all of the sudden cut off after what seemed like an eternity to the Hero.

"Did you get it, Kurogiri?" Ms.Joke heard Shigaraki through her ragged breaths.

"Yes. This should be more than enough material."

"Good. We'll go look at it in the other room then. For now, let her sleep..." He looks back at the exhausted, bandaged injured Hero.

"She's going to need the energy." He grins and shuts the door, as the Smile Hero fades into unconsciousness.

******************************************

Again, sorry for the shorter chapter, but It's getting real angsty and I don't wanna overdo it just yet.

-Sarah