Chapter 30: You're Mine

3rd person POV:

"Wakey wakey, Eraser!"

Aizawa opened his eyes and saw double. He let his eyes adjust for a moment to see a blur of blue hair.

"E..Emi?"

His vision adjusted to see Madame Maniacal in shock for a moment. She stepped back a bit and clutched her heart.

Emi? ...He called me...

She quickly shook herself off and stood up.

"Not quite."

He looked around to notice that he was sitting on a cold stone floor. His wrists felt sore and his head was sticky with what he could only assume was his blood. Aizawa looked at his sore wrists and saw that he was in shackles with his arms hanging above him.

"Now. You're going to pay for your crimes, 'Hero'." she scowled.

Aizawa coughed for a moment then gazed up at her.

"I know I didn't treat you the best, but I thought you could take it. I didn't mean to hurt you, Emi."

"Emi is gone!"she shouted, tears welling up in her eyes as she punched the side of her fist into the wall. She breathed heavily for a second, then recomposed herself.

"What are you going to do?" Eraserhead asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm going to inflict the same amount of pent up pain that you did to me. But this time..." she got on her knees and got close to his face, "It's going to be physical."

Aizawa shuddered. Madame Maniacal stood back up and walked over to a small table that Aizawa hadn't noticed before. The table had...tools on it. Knives, mostly.

She glanced over the array of weapons and carefully chose a knife and picked it up. The bluenette Villainess strolled back over to the already injured Hero who broke her heart.

"Now. Hold still..."

***********************

Present Mic POV:

"At this point, I'm not sure what we're supposed to do, Nemuri." Hizashi said, crestfallen. "He never reported back, and he wasn't at our agreed meeting place. This isn't how this was supposed to go."

Midnight took a long sip of her coffee and thought aloud.

"He didn't want Nezu or the other teachers to know about this mission, but he could be in danger. Should we go after him ourselves? I mean, it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so we can't report him missing, but..."

Hizashi stood up from his chair in the empty teachers lounge.

"We'll wait until it's been 24 hours, then report to Nezu. Then, we'll go after him ourselves."

Midnight nodded in agreement at their new plan.

Not you too. I can't loose two friends in one month. Come on, Aizawa. Where are you, dammit?

********************************

Aizawa POV:

I...I'm bleeding a lot. Gotta stop the bleeding...

She had taken his capture weapon and belt, leaving him in only normal clothes. He also noticed that she had taken his earpiece. 

I don't know when she's going to come back for more, so I need to think fast..

Okay, deep breathes Shouta. Think about this logically.

He leaned his head to the side to wipe the fresh blood on his cheek from her cuts on his shoulder.

I need to stop the bleeding first. I can cut my sleeve off and wrap it around my head at least.

Aizawa reached over, hands still chained, and grabbed a nearby rock. It wasn't very sharp but it will have to do. He put the rock against his right sleeve and began to cut. Eventually, he got the sleeve detached from his shirt, and wrapped and tied is around his matted head.

There. That should  suffice for now. Now, how to I get through to her?

Normally, his first thought after bandaging himself would be 'how do I get out', but in this moment, he still had his mission; save Emi Fukukado. He wasn't sure why he believed the Ms.Joke he knew was still in there, but he did.

The darkly clad woman reentered the room and saw her prey.

"Used your shirt as a bandage, huh? I gotta say, Eraser, that's pretty smart."

"Where are your 'friends'?" Aizawa asked, wondering where the rest of the League was.

"Oh, that. Yeah, they're not here. I have you all to myself!" she replied.

Good. Aizawa thought. This means I wont have any interruptions.

"What did they do? To make this happen, I mean." The bloodied Hero asked.

"Shigaraki showed me my memories! And you much you hurt me." she explained, "He wanted to make sure I had proper motivation to join them. My payment is revenge on you!"

"But you didn't want to share that pleasure."

"Nope!" she chirped. She gazed at the Hero sprawled out against the wall and floor. Maniacal licked her lips with a smirk and sauntered over to him and sat on his lap, facing him with her arms around his neck. She leaned in until their noses were almost touching.

~"You're all mine."~

Aizawa gulped, barely breathing.

Is she going to...?

She abruptly stood once more and walked towards the door.

"I'd eat up if I were you." she said, bringing a plate of food and water to him. "But just so you don't let any ideas.." she handcuffed his hands together and let his free of the chains on the wall.

"I'm also going to watch you, to make sure you don't try anything."

I could escape easier handcuffed than chained to the wall. But how would I get out with her? I'll just have to deal with the pain until I can convince her that.... what am I trying to convince her? To come back? That they're using her? That I care?

He decided it was a combination. He ate his food in silence. To him, despite the fact that he was the one in danger, she was the one that needed to be saved.

*******************************

Sorry about all the POV switching, but the next chapter will be more consistent, I promise. Thanks again to @murderdollsqueen on TikTok as Aizawa!!

-Sarah