Chapter 69: Round 2?🔥

WARNING THIS CHAPTER NEEDS HOLY WATER

I'M NOT DEAD AND NEITHER IS THIS STORY!

Lol this wasn't originally going to be a smut chapter but I guess here we go with Chapter 69🤣 Also, I'm very sorry about the wait; I'm working on a lot of different projects right now and I'm pretty stressed. But I'm determined to finish this, so LETS GO!!

-Sarah

*********************

3rd Person POV

*****Recap*****

"Humf! The nerve of some guys..." she said in a pout. He kept walking, waiting for her to speak up again.

"Wait!"

There it is... Aizawa thought with a growing grin.

"Is it too late to take you up on that shower?"

**********************

Aizawa had the water turned on nice and hot, and steam had filled up the bathroom. "Emi! You can come when you're ready!" he yelled into the next room while stripping. It felt kinda weird, but if she wanted to go at it again, he wasn't going to stop her. He stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over him. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sighed, waiting for his....what was she to him now?

Not friends. Friends don't do what we did last night.

He heard the door open then close with a click. Aizawa tried to see through the fogged glass of the shower, but decided he wanted to hold himself in suspense for a bit longer. He watched as Emi's shadow stripped then walked closer to the shower door. He watched as the door slowly began to move from the other side to reveal a completely naked Emi. They stood there for a moment just looking at each other, then something in Emi's eyes changed, and she stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.

The dark eyed Hero was confused for a moment at the look in her eyes but didn't have time to speak before she shoved him against the back wall and smothered him with her body and lips. He was surprised, but wasn't exactly complaining. She held his face tightly as he accommodated for her sudden movement by grabbing under her knee and bringing up to rest on his hip. Their pelvises bumped and they both made small whines into their heated make-out session.

The water ran over them and caressed their skin as the two made out in the shower. Aizawa had to admit, he was liking this dominant side of Ms.Joke. Emi decided to switch things up, now that Aizawa was getting comfortable by detaching their lips and moving to his neck as he ground himself against her. She giggled lowly against his neck and pulled back just enough so he could see her through her dripping hair. "Guess things are getting pretty 'steamy', huh?" "Just shut up and kiss me." Aizawa panted, grabbing her and quickly turning her so her back was against the wall now, capturing her lips again with his own.

After a moment, he pulled back and Emi looked up at the man that had her pinned against the wet shower wall. His hair was soaking and dripping on her as he looked down at her like she was his next meal...

And he was starving.

"Tell me, Joke..." he said lowly, running a hand down her arm as she shivered, "how is this going to go?" "Well," she said, regaining her confidence, "you loved me last night. I loved every second of it, but today..." She forcefully grabbed behind his neck, pulling him closer. "Don't hold back. I want it rough~"