Chapter Thirteen: Oh, Calamity! Oh, Lucky me...

I woke up and felt my body rocking back and forth like riding soft waves right before they cap. I let out a yawn putting my arm to my face and felt the water drip onto my face. I began to look around and what looked like miles away was a boat. I began to swim toward the boat with it killing my head.

As I swam toward the boat I heard them tell me to put my hands up and stop swimming. I looked at the boat and noticed it to be a United States Coast Guard boat. Great, just freaking great. I put my hands up and tried to tread the water but soon my head went underwater. I took a big gulp of saltwater and choke it up. They threw me a lifesaver and began to pull me in.

Once on the boat, they began asking me a bunch of questions. I sat there pretty speechless. They ran their boat like a well-oiled machine. I sat there and played with my fingers looking down at my crinkled fingers and toes.

"Look, kid, if you can't tell us where you are from we can't let you off the boat," one of them said.

"I am from California. Well, not really." I sighed and signed at the same time.

"What do you mean not really?" The man sat down and looked at me.

"I was adopted, I live in California now," I said and looked out at the sea and felt the necklace that was still clipped to my top.

"Okay well, do you know anyone we can contact to get you home?" The man said and I shook my head.

I was being honest I didn't know anyone's phone numbers. I never bothered learning them, I knew Rian's old number but it wouldn't matter if they were still out on the party boat. I rubbed my hands on my face and pulled my legs up to me shivering as we began to head toward the port.

"Well if you can't give us someone to contact we will have to take you to the police department and detain you." He said sternly and I shrugged looking back out at the sea.

"Kid just tell him who your parents are!" Someone yelled at me as I put my hands to my ears fighting the memory.

"Come on Logan! Tell them it's a mistake! Your parents aren't bad people!" Ryleigh shouted at me as a child.

"They aren't bad people just my family," I said to the kid who was picking on me.

"They are just as messed up as you. Just tell us who your real parents are you! Because you don't look like those people who claim to be your parents!" The kid screamed at me over and over.

I put my little hands to my ears and Josh told the kid to stop picking on me.

"Kid, you okay?" The man put his hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"My dad is Brendon Urie," I softly spoke out as one of the females on the boat got me a blanket.

"Yeah, and I am a millionaire. No, really kid who are your parents?" Another spoke and I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Brendon Urie, you know Panic! At the Disco on tour with All Time Low right now. Opening show tomorrow," I said softly losing my voice.

"Jimmy stop being an ass to the poor girl. If she doesn't cooperate properly we will just take her in!" The older man shouted to the younger guy.

The younger guy turned around and went back to tracking something. The older guy spoke to a female something about contact the police and having them contact a Brendon Urie or try to get in contact with his manager or someone to see if he had a kid.

"He isn't going to answer," I spoke softly as the man sat in front of me again.

"Kid if he is your dad-"