Chapter Twenty-Six: Can I?

"Has anyone seen Logan?"

"No, she was helping the crew unload,"

"I have called her phone about 100 times,"

"B just calm down it's Logan,"

"We'll find her,"

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"I don't know, man when we got off the bus?

"Ryleigh when did you see Logan last?"

"I don't know I have been texting her phone but she hasn't been answering. Did something happen?"

"We don't know. Brendon can't find her,"

"What do you mean her dad can't find her?"

"I don't we turned it into security he and Zack Hall are looking at security footage,"

"No, she was helping unload someone in the crew has to know where she is,"

"Ry lets go talk to some crew people,"

I drifted back off into my comfortable sleep for a little while before I heard some crew people. I heard everyone talking and it seemed like the whole crew was talking.

"She said something about security not letting her stay backstage," I sleepily heard a crew member say.

I noticed I was now drenched in sweat. I was overheating in this little box of clothes. I heard the head crew member walk in.

"Do you know what she was doing anyone?"

"Yeah, she was supposed to move in the clothing boxes for All Time Low. She didn't though. I mean they were unloaded off the semi but they weren't brought into the venue,"

"Okay, we'll just have to keep our eyes out for her then,"

"Wait," I heard Ryleigh say as people began to shuffle out.

"What if she climbed in one of the clothing boxes,"

"Ryleigh she isn't stupid. She would overheat," I heard Zack Merrick say and I could feel Ryleigh's glare at her boyfriend.

"It doesn't hurt to look at all the clothing boxes," I heard the first few clothing boxes open.

"She isn't in here,"

"Alex open your case."

I felt the cold air from the greenroom hit me as I fell out of the case hitting the ground. I laid there wrapped in Alex's hoodie.

"Ow," I groaned and tried to pull myself up.

Ryleigh was on the ground beside me in no time wrapping her arms around me. She held me in a close embrace until she realized I was drenched in sweat. She felt my arms, face, and hands. Rian radioed for a paramedic in their green room. This, of course, caused dad to run from wherever he was into the room. Dad carried a radio walkie talking in his hand just like the one Rian had on a counter by a mirror. Dad dived onto the floor and slid on his knees over to me.

"Where were you?" He asked as I pointed to the clothing box.

"Why?" He asked as everyone was probably asking the same question.

"I wasn't allowed in. I even did what you said to tell them I'm your daughter. I was escorted back out to where the crew was. They were bringing your clothing sets in and I couldn't climb in yours because it was already halfway up the ramp. So I offered to help. I moved all the cases by the ramp and then climbed in a case. It was Alex's case, thanks for letting me use your hoodie as a blanket by the way," I pointed to Alex who looked at me with a look on his face I couldn't read.