Chapter Twenty-Five: Allowed

Alex and I never spoke of that night or that question ever again. Beckett was not available due to college. I understood that and it wasn't like we were exactly talking. I hadn't been speaking to anyone really. Alex kept an arm around me as I would have been riding with All Time Low as my dad had some crew members now riding them. It was fine in all honesty. I got to room and bunk below Ryleigh. I felt bad for them because everyone would find out how bad the nightmares got. I guess my blessing in disguise was the fact Zack snored so bad it kept most people awake. It also sucked because he was also always the first one to fall asleep.

"Time to party!" Jack yelled as I climbed on the bus dad right behind me.

"No!" Everyone shouted back at Jack.

Ryleigh got up and hugged me. I hugged her back and we held hands doing our message system. She raised her eyebrows at some of my answers as I just nodded. She then moved and let me pass into the bunk area.

"Hey Log," Rian said as I looked at the tape above all the bunks.

Jack was on top, Rian below him Zack was on top of the other side Ryleigh right below him Alex on under Ryleigh. That left me the bottom bunk under Rian. I pointed at the bunk as Rian was finishing putting a couple of blankets in his bunk.

"Yeah, that is your bunk. Here is the tape decorate it how you want," Rian handed me a roll of duck tape and paper tape.

I went back into the kitchen and found some sharpies. I rolled the tape out on the bench that I had to clean, it was already fucking disgusting. I then began to doodle my name on a piece of paper tape and then on a piece of the duck tape I wrote stay out. I smiled at my work and then smacked it on the ledge in between the bunks and had arrows pointing toward my bunk.

Dad had left the bus. He had only really come on to tell everyone where we would be stopping. We were going to backtrack to the cities we had missed because of the incident. Everyone already knew this but it was almost as he had to remind everyone of that. My suitcase was placed under the bus and my small bag of things I would need such as a few changes of clothes, a drawing book, some watercolor paint, a shitty cup, a couple of paintbrushes, shit like that was in a small back. It fit under the bunks by a ladder. That was also new, I guess Jack claimed top bunk so I didn't step on his balls again climbing back up into top bunk.

"What up LB?" Jack Asked as I kept putting tape around the are of my bunk.

I had placed pretty much 4 pieces of duck tape around my bunk just to make it clear. I ignored Jack and kept 'decorating' my bunk. We weren't traveling by air for the rest of this leg of the tour only by ground so I wasn't going to need to clean up this disaster of a taping situation until later. I had also taped my backpack straps. One arm saying Logan and the other side saying, Urie.

"You should have done Logan Blake instead of Logan Urie," Jack commented before heading on into the back of the bus toward the lounge.

"Thanks for the opinion I didn't ask," I murmured placing a pillow into my bunk to seem normal and then grabbed the two blankets I had brought as well.

I placed everything into my bunk before going back into the kitchen. Everyone was back in the lounge while I hid in the kitchenette area. I heard the bus driving and I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and drank some of the water before getting out painting supplies. I did some light watercolors. I grew impatient though and then went into the bathroom looking for a blow dryer. I knew that someone would have brought one. I found one and went back into the kitchenette plugging the blow dryer in and I turned it on low, warm heat. I held the blow dryer pretty far away from the painting and blew the air toward it causing it to dry faster. I then did the next layer repeating this until I was sort of happy. I got annoyed with certain areas. I had also been interrupted by Rian.