Chapter Forty: Don't Twist My Words

I climbed off the bus and was greeted with the warm embrace of the hot air. I yawned and stretched my limbs that were able to be stretched at the moment before adjusting the sling on my shoulder. Jack came back outside where everyone was standing. All Time Low plus Ryleigh were all standing by there bus as grew members began to off loud some bags. I walked over to them as Dad, Dan, and Mike offloaded some of Panic's stuff.

"Hey babe," Jack said and bumped my hip with his causing me to look at him with squinted eyes.

I reached up to his face and took the sunglasses he had on his face off him. I put them on sliding the archway way past my ears and pressed them to the bridge of my nose. I smiled seeing the world around me darken while Ri came over to me slinging an arm around me.

"So little one, we now have the bunk situation sorted out-"

"Wait you switched buses all over your bunk? Jack looked at me and no one said anything.

"Oh my god. I am not doing this right now. Yes, I am staying on my dad's bus. It's fine J. It's just whatever I will see you guys later," I grumbled grabbing my bag with one-handed and slung it over my good shoulder as I began to walk away.

No one chased after me as I carried a bag for the show tonight so we didn't have to offload the crates of tour clothes and stuff until later tonight or early tomorrow. The stage was the same normal set up. Ryleigh and I got our own dressing room this time which was a little different. I found our names on the door and twisted the door handle. I placed my bag down before going back out to grab my guitar. I was allowed to bring an acoustic this time but would still be borrowing Alex's electric for shows, dad's rule.

I hid away in the dressing room playing my guitar until I heard a knock on the door. I ignored the person knocking knowing damn well that Ryleigh would have just barged in as this was her dressing room as well. When the person went to kick the door I began to feel this tightness in my chest as I set my guitar down.

I backed into the corner before putting my hands on my ears and felt the tears trickle down my cheeks. I brought my knees as close to my chest trying to calm myself but nothing was working. I gasped for air in and out before my world turned dark.

"Jackass she is fine," Ryleigh said as I felt someone stroking my arm with their finger.

"We found her unconscious Ryleigh D-" Jack said and sounding really concerned as I became more awake.

"Hey I think she is waking up pricks," Rian said and I gave him a thumbs up rubbing my head.

"Good evening sunshine, do you want something with sugar in it to get your body regulating properly again?" Someone asked as I shook my head trying to out the word no.

Jack though pushed a cup of a dark soda into my hand as I looked at him. I flipped the soda cup upside down getting it on his shoes and mine. I looked into his eyes and he looked at me taking a deep breath.

"Okay... I deserved that one," Jack murmured as I looked at him nodding my head.

"You forgot your own girlfriend," I got out as everyone turned to look at Jack.

"Wait, so... You mean," Ryleigh laughed mid-sentence.

"You mean that Jack forgot you so you moved busses?" Ryleigh sounded a little unsure as Alex and my dad walked in with ice.

"Hey! She is up and awake! How are you feeling baby girl?" Dad said and placed a cold hand on my face.

"Fine dad, just a little tired still. It's normal, I'll be fine though for tonight promise I'll run off stage if someone stands side stage I'll run to you or someone to take over," I put my hand up doing scouts honor and he chuckled.