Chapter Fifty: Bite me

"So don't me pass you by!" Ryleigh shouted into the microphone as she leaned up against Alex.

"Fucking give it up for R. Dun!" Alex shouted as Ryleigh bowed as I sat on the side of the stage in front of Jack.

I had my legs crossed and was looking up at him like a small child would an idol. I smiled up at him as he looked down at me. Jack kept strumming on his guitar rather sloppily as I just kept my smile. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much it was such a weird feeling.

"We are All Time Low and you guys have been fucking unbelief give it up for our good friends panic at the disco!" Alex shouted as the guys started to stop playing but Rian who beat on the drums harder.

I was pulled up by my forearm by a security guard as I looked at Jack with wild eyes.

"You are coming with us," I heard a voice say in my ear as I looked at my friends as I was being pulled away.

I was walked through the other guards who were pulling people who were crowd surfing. I was sort of thrown into a line of people who were all waiting and talking to other security members. I bounced up and down. A little unsure of what to do tucking my pass into my shirt.

"Who knew this is what you get for crowd surfing." A voice sneered as I nodded my head silently.

"Wait weren't you the girl who was sitting in front of Jack?" Another voice said.

"No man she is an opening act for everyone. Some piece of shit act they are." I heard a male chuckle.

That stung really bad. I jumped as someone placed an arm around my shoulder as I threw them to the ground. I felt bad hearing the huff and then their groan. I began to panic as to what people were going to think of me as I pulled out my phone quickly and moved against the nearest wall. I quickly found a door which lead me toward a door leading into the open area of the venue. I slid through my contacts and looked for a contact I knew.

"What's up, you sexy motherfuckers!" I heard my dad shout from the stage.

I could no longer see the stage as I found stairs going out of the venue.

I took the stairs down to the ground floor of the venue as I heard a security guard shout out at me. I pressed call and began to pray silently as I was thrown up against the wall crying.

"Weren't you in-"

"Stop. Please, stop!" I cried as fans came up to the guard trying to explain who I was.

"She is Brendon Urie's daughter!" I heard maybe a thousand times as I was pressed against the wall.

I sobbed and my body shook against the wall. My mind traveled back to the darker side. The side that comforted me when I couldn't sleep. The side of my brain that I didn't open up about much. I was released only to find myself in zip-tie cuffs. I was being escorted out of the venue and towards some police officers.

"What you got their Charles?" An officer asked the guard.

"some escapee from the room where we talk about the safety of others and how they risk not only putting themselves in danger by crowd suffering. Girl was trying to get people to convince us she was Brendon Urie's daughter after running away." The guard spoke as I let the silent tears roll down my cheeks.

The pressed snapped what felt like a million photos as I was being escorted out. I didn't have my phone on me as I was placed into the police car and I sat in the back. My head was roughly pressed against my chin as I heard some male voices shouting. I knew the one to be Rian and the other to be Zack Merrick.

"Let her go guys. She is part of the crew. She is-" Rian said rather out of breath.

"Yeah, she already tried that son. Nice try," The officer said leaning up against the car.