"I, Kim Taehyung, beg of you in the name of the almighty to come and save me from my misery!"

There was nothing at first.

Only the evil laughter of his soon to be tormentor coming closer and Taehyung's heart was pounding in his chest, anxiously clutching onto his ripped brown frock, tears in his eyes and the wish to die in his heart.

He couldn't take the constant humiliation anymore, he wasn't even a human in their eyes, just a hole to fuck and Taehyung hated how horrible he was being treated. The desperate ash haired boy actually didn't believe that someone was going to come to save him. Scrambling further away, Taehyung fell to the ground again and whimpered when he heard footsteps coming closer.

"There you are, Taehyungie", the monk grinned, a disgusting smirk on his fat face, his fingers already fumbling with the cord of his frock, lustfully eyeing the boy on the floor. "I promise I'll fuck you nice and good", he said, spit falling from his mouth and Taehyung closed his eyes, already sensing his coming fate, waiting for his hands to grab him.

Only to be met with nothing. The boy fluttered his eyes open, little gasp falling from his lips when he was met with a dark tall figure in front of him, shielding him from his attacker.

Two bulky legs were leading to a thin waist, broad shoulders and a strong neck. The man standing tall and intimidating in front of him and when the stranger turned his head to look at Taehyung on the ground, the young monk was met with the handsome face of a gorgeous man.

"I assume he's the misery you want to be saved from, little one?", the man asked, eyes starting to glow red, long black horns curling out of his long ink colored hair falling down into his neck and eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized what he has just summoned.

A demon.

A real demon was standing in front of him, standing in the holy ground of god and it was Taehyung's fault for bringing this devilish creature inside the church.

"DEMON! BEGONE!", the monk screeched which was a mistake since it drew the attention of the demon back to him. "I should tell the same about you. Pedophiles are always welcomed in hell and you and your disgusting pack have reserved a special place in hell fire", the demon spat, looking back to the fearful boy resting on the marble ground, hair disheveled, large fearful puppy eyes gorgeously blinking up to him.

His frock messily hanging from his slim frame, ripped on some parts, only held together by a thin white cord, show casting his rank in the monastery.

Jeon Jeongguk has actually just enjoyed his time in hell, torturing some poor souls so he was rather surprised to be summoned to earth. Especially to a place like this, a church and right to his feet the most beautiful creature he has stumbled across.

As the devil, Lucifer, emperor of hell, Jeongguk was used to horrible scenarios and brutal people. But when he showed up in a fountain of smoke in the church after being summoned, he went literally mad, seeing a gorgeous ash haired male on his knees in front of the altar, tears sparkling in his eyes and the wish to die in his heart.

"How low you monks fell... I thought you were all pure and mighty but guess not", Jeongguk chuckled and just with a simple snap of his fingers, the monk turned to ashes. Taehyung gasped softly, scared when the demon turned around, red eyes now fixed on him and he messily got on his feet again, stumbling backwards.

"Y-yah, stay back!", he demanded in a high scared voice, eyeing the stranger terrified. Jeongguk frowned, seeing this little male being afraid of him was rather unpleasing and he couldn't imagine why.

The only thing he wanted to make sure of was that this pretty being was fine and unharmed. "Hey, you summoned me here", Jeongguk pointed out cheekily, making Taehyung flinch.

Guilt was eating the boy alive, Jeongguk could sense it so he only inched a bit closer, interested in why this pretty monk has been chased by another one of his kind and why he was begging the devil to come and save him. And not his god.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm loyal to God... s-so stay back, demonic creature!", the pretty boy screeched, making Jeongguk laugh heartedly.

"Sweetheart, you can't just tell the devil to go away. Plus, you called me here. Which means we're having a pact and to get out of that, Sweetheart, is far more complicated than your pretty head can imagine", the man chuckled, infatuating Taehyung with his charming and handsome attire.

The young monk inched more away from him, hands stretched out in a weak attempt to protect him from the man. "I-I- I didn't summon you! That's a mistake! And y-you can't be the devil!", the monk called out panicked, fear evident in his wide pretty brown eyes, making Jeongguk tilt his head fascinated.

Something about this gorgeous being told him to keep him forever.

"I do not understand the humans... you were pleading to be saved but now you complain on who saved you? Be glad I didn't throw you into hell fire, Gorgeous", the devil chuckled, dark wings fluttering behind his back and Taehyung felt himself being pulled towards this dark, dangerous man.

"I wanted to die, not to be taken by the devil himself", Taehyung exclaimed fiercely, chin pushed forward as an attempt to look strong, lips turning into an adorable pout. Jeongguk laughed again, more than he ever did in centuries.

This pretty little monk managed to get feelings out of him again. And Jeongguk now was really interested in who this pretty male was.

"Well, life's unfair, Sweetheart."

~

Ela_koo (y'all would still see me as Elahtae tho?)