이십사

After almost two months a real update hoho

°°°

Seokjin felt relieved to finally have told someone, to share his pressuring secret with someone who could understand him. The 'bubble' has been bursted when Taehyung flicked his wrist another time, having powers himself from being the devil's lover and the display of such powers was made to offer them privacy for a talk.

Jeongguk on the other side has been finally calmed but still pulled Taehyung possessively closer and pressed a kiss to his temple. The devil was still glaring at Seokjin, not trusting the siren as he has known these creatures for the longest amount of time and he also knew that they were greedy and wanted beautiful things. Seokjin had to first prove himself to Jeongguk before he was trusting the man with his Babyboy.

Taehyung on the other side didn't mind the possessive act, used to it already and rather snuggling into Jeongguk's arms before he smiled at Seokjin who was still staring at the couple bewildered and intimidated. "Don't worry Hyung, my Ggu is actually nice, I swear! He's just protective but I love my grumpy Ggu a lot", Taehyung said to calm the anxious siren down.

"I'm not grumpy", Jeongguk huffed and buried his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck who giggled and patted his head. "Definitely not", he said and playfully rolled his eyes towards Jin who finally loosened up and laughed as well, feeling more relaxed when he saw how lovely they were with each other.

"You two are sickeningly cute", he grinned and Taehyung joined into the laughter until Jeongguk looked up and glared at them with fiery eyes. "I have a feeling you're making fun of me, Babyboy and I'm not liking that at all", he hissed out but Taehyung only pecked his nose to which the devil grumbled but looked satisfied to be kissed by his Baby.

"You can trust us, Jinnie. We are nice, even Ggu can be and I'd love to be your friend, no pouting at that Ggu I can have friends, so would you do me the honor and become my friend?", Taehyung asked excitedly, ignoring his whining lover clinging onto him like a koala. A large sized, very muscular demon king koala.

Jin felt taken aback by this, his eyes watering because no one ever wanted to be his friend without any ill intentions behind and his heart immediately opened for the devil's Queen. "I-I would love to be your friend, Taehyung-ah", he choked out touched, a tear falling down his cheek.

"I've never had real friends", the siren silently confessed, looking so broken that Taehyung wriggled out of Jeongguk's tight hold and hugged Jin lovingly. "I'm your friend now and we'll protect you from any meanies. You're good and you deserve lots of love", Taehyung whispered lovingly and it broke Jin, leaving him sobbing in Taehyung's arms.

"Thank you, thank you so much", he sobbed out, holding onto Taehyung for dear life, finally finding comfort in someone, he finally didn't feel so helpless and alone anymore. How funny to find a friend in no one but the devil's Queen, most powerful being alongside with the king of hell himself.

Jin has thought of the devil's Queen to be hidden all the time and actually being evil but Taehyung was nothing but a sweet guy showering anyone who wanted in his love.

Jeongguk stood frozen in his spot, feeling his cold heart warming by the sight in front of him, he was happy for his Babyboy to find another friend but he was also scared, possessiveness bubbling up in his chest as every other being was seen a threat to his soulmate, a danger who could take his soulmate away from him.

"Tae", so he whined for his Queen's attention, making greedy grabby hands at Taehyung who rolled his eyes playfully but quickly skipped back to the pouty devil who immediately pulled Taehyung back into his arms. "I'll be watching you, siren. He's mine and you're only tolerated for the time being. If you show yourself as someone I can't trust, I will end your life", he threatened Jin.

The siren nodded intimidated, somehow understanding that this threat was serious, since he has encountered the most precious thing in the devil's life and that was his Queen, his jewel he has sworn to protect and any possible danger would be immediately wiped out by him.

"I promise to never hurt Taehyung, he is your Queen and I will not overstep my boundaries", Jin promised with truth lacing in his voice but Jeongguk stayed adamant, only narrowing his eyes before nodding his head. He has distracted Taehyung by the little fire ball sitting on his palm with which the little puppy was currently playing with."I will watch you closely, Kim Seokjin."

°°°

There was only one class left of the day and Jeongguk was yearning to return home while Taehyung was buzzing with excitement and couldn't wait to explore everything on the campus. They have arranged with Yoongi to meet up in front of the building where they had their last course.

Seokjin was behaving very weird out of the sudden, knowing what would await him in that class he also shared with the couple and he felt incredibly antsy but didn't want to worry his new made friend.

Taehyung has told Seokjin that he wasn't often allowed outside because Jeongguk was afraid that Taehyung would get hurt, had some episodes in which he locked his lover away. It reminded Seokjin of something he wanted to forget and his heart tightened in pity for the little silverhead who didn't seem to mind that at all.Which showed Seokjin once again how cute he was.

Said male was excited to get into class but also looked around frequently to spot his best friend they wanted to meet before class, trying to spot the small vampire. Jeongguk on the other side was busy glaring at students left and right who stared at them, most specifically at Seokjin and at Taehyung, the devil not liking the stares at all.

"They are annoying as fuck, can't you stop your siren powers for one second?", he hissed at Seokjin in demon tongue, the siren shaking his head sadly. "No, they are part of my being, that's like I'd ask you to rip of your arm", he said silently and Jeongguk huffed but his eyes merely softened.

"I'll put a spell on you so they won't bother you. Don't think I like you or something, they are staring at us so they stare at my TaeTae", Jeongguk huffed out and snapped his fingers. Seokjin smiled secretly at the defiant demon king but decided to stay silent instead.

The same moment he felt the bothersome stares finally lingering away, he heard Taehyung gasp.

"Yoongi Hyung!"

~

This whole unpublishing/republishing hopefully can end now without threats of my Books being taken down... anygays, enjoying the new update!

Ela_koo