십사

Yoongi couldn't believe that this was truly happening. Just one hour ago, he was running for his life and away from a destiny he never wished to have. And now, he was holding the hand of the Queen of hell, stepping through a portal and landing in the hell emperor's palace.

He, Prince Min Yoongi, was in hell. In literal hell.

Many have wished Yoongi to hell for choosing his own fate rather than becoming a doll by Seojoon's side but it was ironic that he now was really standing in the deep black throne hall of the devil.

"Don't be afraid... my Ggu is a bit grumpy but he'll warm up to you. I'll make sure of it", the beauty by his side giggled. The silver haired angel has introduced himself as Kim Taehyung, Queen of hell and Jeon Jeongguk's lover. Lucifer's boyfriend.

Yoongi didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He really wanted to be afraid because shit, he was in hell but just one bright box smile of the beauty next to him turned his worries into nothing and he shyly relaxed.

When looking at the devil's beauty, Yoongi wanted nothing but to wrap his arms around the taller and thank him forever for saving him from his misery. Yoongi wanted to protect Taehyung who was too good for this world, saving a hunted vampire prince which would cause a war. But when Yoongi told him this, Taehyung has just laughed sweetly.

"As if my Ggu would allow anything to happen to me", he has laughed before taking Yoongi's hand into his and calling a portal which led them right to this moment.

Guards accompanied the two of them, politely asking the silver haired beauty if he has enjoyed his stay to which Taehyung agreed with a sweet smile. "Can you tell Ggu that I'm back? I'm pretty sure my Grumpy can't wait to have me back", Taehyung smiled, making Yoongi gasp shocked from how disrespectful he sounded. It was the devil they were talking about!

"Oh, I'm not afraid of his punishments for speaking daringly about him. I'm even awaiting them", Taehyung said, head turned to the smaller vampire anxiously clutching onto his hand and Yoongi tilted his head confused.

"Sorry, habit to read minds... Ggu gifted me that power", Taehyung shrugged cutely, walking through the large hall, Yoongi stumbling behind.

"W-wait- I thought this was-", Yoongi started, gesturing towards the luxurious large hall, making the gorgeous male by his side laugh. Basically everything Taehyung did was magically to Yoongi, even the smallest shrug of petite formed shoulders.

"This? That's under the devil's dignity", the male snorted before leading Yoongi to another hall. Fire roared outside the windows, screams grew loud but Taehyung paid them no mind while Yoongi flinched. "You'll get used to that", Taehyung noticed the little vampire's distress, his words merely calming him.

Just when they reached almost the end of the hall, a loud booming voice echoed through the wide space. The voice belonged to no other than the devil himself, sitting on his black spiked throne, dark eyes immediately fixed on his beautiful Queen.

"Taehyung, what is the meaning behind the vampire's presence?!", the irritated voice of Jeon Jeongguk called out suspiciously for his lover who beamed up to him. "This is Yoongi Hyung! Oh, I believe I'm older than you but you transformed at a later age so you're Hyung", Taehyung said happily while Yoongi was squirming under the devil's hard stare.

"I asked you something, Babyboy", the devil growled, anger seeping through his veins when he saw that this daring vampire held hands with his Queen, his Taehyung!