삼십이

"Seokjinnie, I really hope you like your room and everything is to your content?", Taehyung asked the blushing siren to his side, their arms linked together while they made their way over the meadow in front of the university. The campus was slowly filled with students, the sky foggy and surrounding them with a calming feeling.

Yoongi and Jeongguk were walking behind them, in a conversation themselves but Seokjin knew that Jeongguk had his watchful eyes on him, as always when someone else was with his beloved Baby. "I do and thank you again for offering me a place to stay", Seokjin said politely.

Taehyung giggled in response, pulling his friend a little bit closer. "Please don't be so formal to me, Hyung, nothing has changed between us! We're friends so it's my pleasure to help you", the grey haired male generously said which warmed Seokjin's heart once again.

He still couldn't believe how kind Taehyung was but after seeing him interact with his small family, consisting of the powerful king of hell, a runaway vampire prince and two demonic dogs, Jin was convinced that Taehyung could love everyone. "A-and about your offer, it's very kind of you to give me something but I fear I cannot accept--"

"Oh, don't you dare finish this sentence, you will accept my offer! I can't see you being tortured, not when I can protect you!", Taehyung immediately interrupted Seokjin's protest and the siren closed his mouth. "Please Hyung, I want to help you. Let me help you", the smaller boy softly pleaded and who was Seokjin to not give in to these beautiful puppy eyes?

"Alright... but as soon as I'm bothering you, I will take my leave--"

"Jin Hyung. You're not bothering me. Stop it or I have Yoongi bite you in your sleep."

"I heard my name, whoop whoop! Whatever it is, I'll do it, TaeTae asks, I do it!", Yoongi shouted from behind them and Taehyung broke into another fit of adorable giggles by this, hugging Seokjin closer while shooting his best friend a gleaming smile.

"You're so silly, Yoonie", he giggled, throwing Jeongguk a wink who was staring at him admiringly before turning his attention back to Seokjin. "How about we go get your stuff after classes end? Only if you want to, I do not want to force you to live with us, just offering it to you. It's all up to you", Taehyung said gently.

There was something about his words that made Seokjin relax, like he was holding all the powers and Taehyung wanted to assure him that everything was bounded to his decision. It was an amazing feeling to feel in charge when he has been powerless for the most time of his life. First threatened by the other sirens and abandoned into the human world, predatory humans charging at him and then stumbling into the grip of a wizard.

But there was something about the way Taehyung spoke that made Seokjin feel like Taehyung was experienced with these type of things and a rush of cold ice filled his veins by this thought. "I'd love to live with you, Taehyungie, this is such a generous offer, how can I not reject it", the siren replied with heavy heart from the love and admiration he felt for the Queen of hell and he made a promise to himself to always protect Taehyung.

Said male squealed happily and hugged Seokjin's torso. "I'm so happy to hear that Hyung!", he exclaimed happily and Seokjin secretly smiled. "But tell me one thing, Taehyungie... you sound like you know what you were talking about...", Seokjin whispered and Taehyung instantly stiffened.

Jeongguk, who noticed the change of behavior immediately as his eyes never left Taehyung, appeared next to them. "Please don't ask about these things, Seokjin. It's in the past", he breathed out, already protective of his husband. But Taehyung gently laid a hand on his arm, soothing him.

"It's okay, Jeonggukie, he didn't know", he smiled gently before turning to Jin. "Yes, I have experience with such horrible events which is why I want to prevent the same horrid things happening to you. Please, for my sake, don't allow my past to repeat", Taehyung whispered out, already slipping away from Seokjin to cuddle close to his husband.

Jeongguk immediately grumbled and threw Jin a little glare when he took his shaken husband into his arms. Not liking to be reminded of these horrid days were Taehyung was assaulted by the ones he considered family, god's men. The devil's hands suddenly flamed up by the memories and only calmed down when Taehyung gently shushed him.

"Ggu, it's okay now, they are all dead, you killed them, remember? They can't hurt me now, none of them can. I'm safe", Taehyung said, turning around in Jeongguk's arms and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I know Sweetheart, I know... I just hate to think of these days, knowing it is the reason of our first meet. It still haunts me until this day", he said unhappily.

"I know Ggu, but I'm safe now", Taehyung calmed his lover down and Seokjin felt the need to say something. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break up old wounds", he apologized with a bow of his head but Taehyung waved him off. Showing once again how strong he was.

"It's okay Hyung, you couldn't know. These memories are in the past", Taehyung said and that was the end of the topic.

Leaving Jin to wonder what horrible things might've happen to Taehyung, the urge to protect this petit immortal rising in his chest. 

°°°

Seokjin knew he didn't have the need to feel afraid yet he was, anxiously fiddling with his fingers because he found himself sitting in the same spot from yesterday and just by looking down to Namjoon's tense shoulders, he knew that he was furious.

Because Jin hasn't showed up yesterday in his apartment, went against the man's orders for the first time ever and despite how good it felt the past day, Seokjin felt nothing but anxious now. 

"It's okay Hyung", Taehyung to his side whispered, calmly smiling up to the taller who nervously stared down to their professor. The wizard wasn't as composed as he was yesterday, absolutely furious by now and the hidden anger barely concealed by his attire.

"He's going to kill me, Taehyung", Seokjin whimpered out, catching the dark angry stare thrown into his direction. "He won't, I'm going to stay by your side all the time and if he wants to speak you alone, I'll be near you so he can't hurt you. I'm more powerful than he is. This will end today", Taehyung assured Seokjin who gulped heavily.

He hoped so deeply that Taehyung would stay right.

~

Let's hope for the best!

Ela_koo